Talent Show Terror (Part 2)

(Me: Let's look at PJ's take on the situation, shall we?( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) )

| PJ

After casually slinging my dad's paintbrush over my back like a badass (and also secretly hoping that Fresh wouldn't follow me) I sauntered off to the nearest empty classroom.

And immediately slammed the door shut behind me and gripped my cheekbones with both hands as I felt them heat up in a brilliant explosion of pink. 

OHMYFUCKINGSTARSIJUSTKISSEDTHATNERDWHATDOIDONOW--

Take 2 (Me: This is becoming a regular thing, isn't it? -_-)

Okay. So I barely managed to keep my composure there. 

Okay.

Yeah.

So...

Freshkissedmeholyshit--

Take 3 (Me: Take this as a sign of PJ trying to come to terms with what happened XD)

I...honestly don't know what to do. I mean, it was an accident, but it was the first time I'd been kissed by a guy. I'd probably have been more mad if it had been my first kiss. 

Ugh, this is so stupid. I went over to one of the desks and sat on it after taking Broomie off my back, burying my skull in my hands. 

It was just a clumsy mistake since Fresh literally is a klutz, and that's it. It's not like that nerd has a crush on me. And I don't like him that way, either. 

So then, why isn't this goddamned blush going away!?

Great. What now? I sighed as I glanced at the clock hung on the wall in the classroom. It was nearly time for the bell to ring. 

I decided to splash my face with some cold water and hopefully get rid of this stupid...colour on my face that makes me look girly and mushy and just-- eugh. Picking up Broomie again, I went out of the classroom, pausing to check if Fresh was out in the corridor. He wasn't. Okay. Phew.

'PJ!' I turned, Soulbeat suddenly speeding up. Is that the nerd--

'WhY aReN'T yOu in ClAsS!?' Coach-- oh, excuse me, Dad demanded as he came up to me. 

Oh, awesome. Another interruption to my shitty day.

'Wouldn't you like to know?' I scoffed. 

Fuck. I did not mean to say that. My stupid mouth, I swear--

'Is tHaT hOW yOu'rE--eEe sUppOSED tO tAlK tO ME?' �̶�̶̶̶�̶  crossed his arms, glaring at me. 'YoU'rE tHe ONe wHo CleArLY dOeSn'T WAnt tO sTudy and LiVE wEll. IF yOu wAnnA wReCK-kkk yOuR oWN fUtUrE, tHEn gO aHeAd.'

Was it me, or was he glitching more than usual? Ugh, never mind.

'I can't beliEVe thIs,' I muttered, starting to walk away. 'I wasn't skipping class. If ya wanna know so bad, then ask Pops.'

'Pj! GeT bAcK hEre! I'm NOt d҉O҉N҉E҉-҉e҉e҉-҉-҉'--'

'What is your pRoblEM!?' I shouted, spinning round and glaring at my dad. 'I already told you to ask Papa about it!'

'WhAt'S WrOnG wiTH teLLIng mE yOuRsElF!? Do yOu rEaLLY nOt LiKe mE 7H47 mUcH!?' Dad snapped, taking a step towards me. I tried not to flinch under his angry gaze. If he wanted to yell at me, then damn well I wasn't gonna take it. 

'No, I don't,' I met his gaze evenly. '...I never did, after what you did to him.'

H̶e̶ ̶d̶e̶s̶e̶r̶v̶e̶d̶ ̶i̶t̶-̶-̶

'WhAt tHe hELL aRe yOu--'

'You fucking made G̛͔͇̞̹̈̀͘͘͟r̶̷̲͍̭͐̾̀͟ă̶̸̝ͦ͊̿͋͞d̸̡̩͍̔ͥ͜i̵͓͙̱͚̎͟ę̷̵̧̖̫̗̆̊n̷̶̯͉̊̽̐ͦ͘t̴͕͖͓̀ do it. It was you who drove him over the edge,' I hissed venomously, taking a step back. I had gone too far, I knew, but I couldn't bring myself to stop. 

'PJ--' Dad-- Error stepped towards me, confusion in his expression.

I began to tremble, fingers shaking and Soulbeat speeding up again.

'No, Dad!' I shouted in a weak hiccupy voice, feeling a stinging sensation rising in my non-existent throat. 'I'll nEVer forgive you for what you did. You doN't deserve tO care or worry about me like this. You jUsT don't.'

Before he could call me again, I ran off, tears streaming down my skull.

(Me: Well...I apologize. This chapter started off pretty positive, but I just sprung this soap-opera scene on you T^T Anyways, I wanted to say something about the beginning. Some of you might be mad that Fresh accidentally kissing PJ wasn't PJ's first kiss ;-; but I do have a reason for doing that!

I wanted to make this story more mature and realistic (well, as realistic as walking and talking magical skeletons and fish can be) and PJ is the most popular jock at school. Plus, he used to be in a relationship with Bunny, so it makes sense that it wasn't his first kiss with Fresh. But it was his first one with a guy XD. These were my reasons after I finished debating on whether it should be his first kiss or not.

It is Fresh's first one though ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) )