[02] Another Perspective

| PJ

*BE-*

I shut the stupid alarm clock off, groaning as I rolled over onto my side, snuggling into the warm, fluffy comforter.

Ah...now this is what heaven feels like.

...

....

.....

......*BEEPBEEPBEEPBEEPBEEP--*

OH MY GOD I HIT THE FUCKING SNOOZE BUTTON-- STUPIDGODDAMNMACHINEFUCKTHISAJDJRJDNSHSQURJF--

TAKE 2 (PJ:Let's just skip the whole waking up thing...)

I walked blearily to the bathroom and turned on the tap to brush my teeth as slowly as nearly possible. After doing that, I headed out of my room and heard the sound of rushing water in the other bathroom. Must be Cil, my little brother.

I padded peacefully down the stairs and reached the kitchen where I saw my ̷d̷a̷d̷s Ink and Error. Yup, I have two ̷d̷a̷d̷s instead of a mom and a dad, don't judge. Everyone has their rights. It's a free country.

'Good Morning, Jammy!' Ink greeted cheerily as he grabbed a plate for me and plopped some pancakes on it, placing the dish on the table. Ugh. I hate it when he calls me that.

'Good Morning...' I mumbled half-heartedly, pulling out a chair and sitting down to breakfast. My other  ̶d̶a̶d̶   Error was at the end of the table, reading "The Daily Underground" which hid his entire skull from view. As far as I know, he's reading world politic issues like who's gonna be the next military dictator; Musselini or Napoleon Boneaparte. (A/N I make terrible puns, and yes, I misspelled the names on purpose)

But don't worry, I know that he's secretly laughing like a maniac at the monster kids' joke section.

'Good morning!' I heard an overenthusiastic greeting which has to obviously be my goofball of a brother, Cil. I turned to see him bound down the stairs, taking two at a time. I swear, sometimes he acts just like a five-year old. Still, it's hard to believe he grew up so quickly...

Ink gave him a good morning too and put out his breakfast, and after we both ate I got ready for school along with Cil. We had to go with our p͇a͇r͇e͇n͇t͇s͇ because apparently now they teach at our school Underhigh. Ink's an Art teacher (why am I not surprised) and Error's our coach. Oh boy, I'm totally looking forward to that. Note the sarcasm.

I mean, when you're the captain of the basketball team and you have the coach for a dad, do you think it's gonna help your reputation? Nu-uh, no way, especially if said  ̶d̶a̶d̶ was so strict you'd think he was in the military.

I sat in the car and watched the trees and houses roll by. It looks really sunny today...

We reached school and Cil waved goodbye to me as he got his schedule and went off to his first class. I got my schedule after him. It said;

Social Sciences

Science

(Snack break)

Art

Gym

English

(Lunch break)

PE

Math

French 

History first? Aw, man, what a bummer. I'm just gonna fall asleep halfway through the lesson, so there really isn't much point in sticking around. Maybe I could plead a headache, but then again, it is the start of the school year...

~Timeskip~

The bell rang and I immediately bolted for the door. Turns out I did attend the lesson after all. Well, not everyone can be winners.

As I stepped out of the door, Undyne caught up with me. 'So, how was your nap?'

I shrugged nonchalantly. 'You know me. History sucks,' I answered simply, grinning at her. Undyne let out a snort and thumped me on the shoulder.

'Well anyway, see ya in break, dude,' she waved a casual hand at me and strode off, probably to her next class.

I sighed and start walking to my next class which was, of course, Science. Ugh.

I was just about to walk in when suddenly I felt something crash into me, which took me by surprise and I almost yelped. Luckily I didn't lose my balance. That would have been embarrassing.

I looked down at the floor and registered that the thing that crashed into me was in fact a white skeleton whose papers and books were now scattered all over the tiles.

And he also looks like a nerd. Well, well. Looks like the gang is gonna have to pick on him later. But nevermind that. I was still annoyed.

'Hey, watch it, nerd!' I snarled at the skeleton. Can't he see where he's going? And why am I getting so mad at him anyway, I just met the guy... (Well, more like crashed into him, but that's not relevant).

He stuttered, 'I-I'm sorry, I w-wasn't looki-'and then looked up at me.

I internally rolled my eyes and crossed my arms. Doing a goody-two-shoes act wasn't going to help this guy escape from my wrath. Okay, now I sound like someone from a hit action movie--wait, why is my mind wandering off?

While I was having an internal battle in my non-existent brain, the nerd was staring at me. Was he checking me out? I smirked internally. Hey, I am good-looking and it's not like I'm not used to it...

Ugh, nevermind. I don't want to be late for my next class because of this stupid nerd.

I decide that staying there was probably not a good idea. I huffed in annoyance and glared at the skeleton. 'You better look where you're going next time, or you'll be sorry,' I said gruffly and then picked up the timetable he dropped, tossing it at him. Then I turned and started making my way down the hallway. Tch. Might as well miss that irritating Science class.

Should I have done that, I wondered as I walked with my hands stuffed into my pockets. I felt kinda bad for leaving him there. But then again, I'm pretty soft for a jock. Makes me wonder how I ended up as the school's number one bad boy.

Oh well. I just hope I won't bump into that nerd again. Let the others pick on him.