Justified Part 2-Gundham Tanaka x Reader

Requested by an Anonymous on Tumblr

Gundham had just finished walk along the beach and had made his way to the supermarket. He was searching for more sunflower seeds for his Devas, as well as a gift for his Dark Queen. He felt that after all they'd been through, you needed to be reminded exactly how much he truly cares for you. Especially after the ghastly argument the two of you had had early that day.

As he was taking a box of chocolates from the shelf, the sound that haunts everyone's dreams played, echoing throughout the supermarket.

Ding dong, bing bong! A body has been discovered!

Gundham frowned. Already? That didn't take long. He sighed and placed the chocolates back. He'd give you the gift afterwards. He made his way out of the store and noticed many of his classmates running towards the ranch. Gundham followed them, assuming that must be where the poor soul had met their end.

As he arrived, he noticed a few of his peers gave him a sad glance. This caused Gundham to frown and quicken his pace. He broke through the crowd, seeing Hajime and Chiaki examining the area around...

...

Gundham stood still. He couldn't process the scene before him. It just...didn't make any sense to him. He refused to accept it. There was no way he could. There was no way. No way.

There was no way you could be stabbed to death in front of the barn.

He just stood there, staring at you. "This...this must be an illusion spell..." He murmured to himself, trying to deny the reality in front of him.

Sonia slowly walked over to him. "Gu...Gundham?" She called out softly. "You can...go to your cottage for this investigation if you want. The rest of us can-"

"No." He interrupted her. His gaze turned harsh, and he looked over at everyone. "I won't allow any of you fools near her!" As he said this he walked to your body and knelt beside you, ignoring the blood that stained his clothes.

He held your body tightly, looking you over. You had been stabbed repeatedly, and your face was frozen in a terrified expression. Gundham felt himself tear up. Someone had ruined your beauty. Someone had taken your life.

Taken you from him.

"Gundham, I understand how you feel, but we need to-"

The grieving Ultimate glared up at Hajime, who's hand had been outstretched to touch Gundham's shoulder. "If you take one more step towards us I swear I'll kill you." He snarled. "Didn't you hear me?! I won't let any of you near her!"

"It's best if we let him grieve for a while, I think." Chiaki said. "We can investigate other places first." Hajime nodded, giving one last glance to Gundham before leaving. it wasn't long before all the other students followed suit, leaving just Gundham hugging your body.

He began shaking, and the tears fell faster. He couldn't hold his facade together anymore. He broke down, crying into your blood soaked chest and muttering apologies. His hamsters nuzzled him in an attempt to comfort him, but even they were crying. The breeder gently caressed your face, wincing at how cold you felt.

"Please..." He whispered, his voice cracking. "Please come back to me, Y/N. I...I need you. I'm sorry for what I said. Please come back. I need you. I need you...Y/N...please...Don't leave me..."

Gundham felt his chest tighten. He couldn't breathe. All he could see was your bloodied body. Your bloodied, lifeless body. This wasn't real. It couldn't be real. You couldn't be gone. You couldn't. He began to hyperventilate.