Puppy Love-Mondo Oowada x Reader

Requested by Makenzie-May Hope this is what you had in mind! Hope you all enjoy! 

Mondo was riding down the street on his motorcycle after a meeting with his gang. He was headed to the apartment he shared with you, ready to kick back and cuddle with his beautiful girlfriend. He slowed his bike as he came to a stop at a red light. He let out a content sigh as he smiled, thinking about you and how lucky he was to have you in his life.

"Woof! Woof, woof!" 

Mondo blinked and turned his head at the sound. There, standing on the sidewalk barking at him, was a small black and white Maltese puppy. Mondo looked at it for a moment, a smile forming on his lips as memories of his old Maltese, Chuck, crossed his mind. The puppy wagged it's tail at the biker and gave another yip. Mondo chuckled and looked ahead as the light turned green. He pressed down on the gas and began driving down the street once again.

"Arf arf!"

Mondo glanced back over to the side and saw the small pup trying its best to keep up with Mondo's bike, continuing to bark at the man. The gang leader watched the dog continue to run after him, making sure to keep an eye on the road. Eventually, he came to another red light. When he did, he pulled off onto the sidewalk and watched as the small dog pattered on up to him. It yapped at the biker as it pawed at his leg. Mondo chuckled and leaned down to pet it. It licked his hand and ran in a circle.

"Hey, buddy." Mondo laughed. "You don't got a collar on. You lost?" He looked around, trying to see if anyone was frantically looking for a lost pup. He didn't see anyone, but he did notice the dog looked dirty, and more underfed than it should be. Mondo frowned, his mind made up. He scooped the dog up gently and tucked it into his jacket. "How 'bout we go on a little joy ride buddy?" He asked the dog. He got a lick on the nose as an answer. Mondo let out a laugh as he pulled his bike back onto the road and continued on his way home, keeping his new friend safely tucked in his coat.

You were softly humming to yourself as you were finishing up dinner for yourself and Mondo. You had made spaghetti and garlic bread. Nothing extravagant, but it was a good food to come home to. You placed two plates of the food on the table as you grinned happily. You plopped down on the couch as you waited for your boyfriend to return. You knew he might be a bit agitated. He can get that way if something went wrong in the gang.

A lot of people are still confused that you, the Ultimate Sweetheart, would be dating the toughest, baddest, meanest boy to graduate from Hope's Peak. But it was one of those opposites attract things. Your kind nature was great for anchoring the Ultimate Biker Gang Leader back to Earth. He could get angry very easily, but all you had to do was hold his hand or give him a peck on the cheek and he'd calm down immediately.

On the other side of things, he had been helping you get more confident and had helped you stop people from walking all over you. Not to mention no one dared mess with you for fear of winding up dead in a ditch if they messed with Mondo Oowada's girl. You let out a content sigh, a dreamy smile on your face. You wouldn't trade Mondo for anything. 

You heard the door open, and you perked up. "Hey, babe!" You called cheerily, standing from the couch and prancing your way to the door.

You heard the sound of Mondo tossing his motorcycle keys on the table and hanging his bike helmet up as you turned the corner. When you saw him, you smiled and ran up to him, throwing your arms around him. He took a step back, causing you to frown. "Mondo? Are you ok?" You asked, holding a hand out.

Mondo looked at you, clutching his jacket close to his chest as he nodded. "Uh, y-yeah. Of course I'm fine, baby doll. Just...ya just surprised me, s'all."