Untouchable-Kaito Momota x Reader

A/N: Requested by minorycantwrite Thanks for another request! Hope you all enjoy!

Trigger warning: Implications of abuse

Soulmate AU: When a person is born, they have their soulmate's hair and eye color. Their natural color only returns when they first touch their soulmate.

H/C= Hair color, E/C= Eye color

Purple.

Purple?

Purple. 

...

Really?

You sighed as you stared into the mirror. Just like every other morning, you couldn't help but take a few good minutes to just look at the garish purple color that was your hair and your eyes. It's not that you dislike the color purple, it's just you didn't think you looked good with it at all. And honestly, you didn't think it was a good color for hair in general. So you had two reasons for wanting to find your soulmate. The first being the obvious one; you wanted to know who your true love is. 

The second reason was so you could get rid of this ugly mess that was currently your hair and eye color.

You pulled your hood over your head as you made your way down Hope's Peak Academy's halls. You were really self conscious of your hair color because, again, you thought you looked ugly with it. You kept your head low as you hurried to your classroom. It was your first day at Hope's Peak, and though you were excited, you were also a bit nervous about others judging you. You wouldn't call yourself a shy person or claim you didn't have a lot of self esteem, but you were very anxious about what others thought about you. You also disliked making psychical contact with people, which is a problem if you were to ever find your soulmate. During your rush, you accidentally bumped into somebody, causing you to stumble backwards and fall down. 

"Whoa, you ok?"

You looked up at the voice to see the person you had bumped into hold their hand out to you to take. They were wearing a white jacket of sorts with a checker pattern style scarf around his neck. He had green hair and eyes and was looking at you brightly. You hesitantly took his hand. After he helped you stand, he chuckled and placed his arms behind his head. "Nishishi. Man, you should look where you're going. You could get seriously hurt."

"Oh, I-I'm sorry." You muttered. "You're right, I should." You went to head on to class, but the boy stepped in your way.

"Name's Kokichi Ouma. I'm the Ultimate Supreme Leader." He looked you over, smirking at your purple hair that showed now that your hood had fallen off. "Who're you?"

"I-I'm Y/N L/N." You introduced yourself quietly. "The Ultimate Gardener." You noticed his gaze and quickly fixed your hood.

Kokichi chuckled. "Is that your real hair, or have you not found your soulmate yet?"

You shook your head. "It-it's not mine." You assured him. "I still don't know who my soulmate is."

Kokichi sighed and pulled at his hair. "Same here. I have no idea who mine is." He smirked at your hood. "But I think purple fits you! It's a good color."

You turned away shyly. "I...thank you, I guess." You muttered.

Kokichi watched you with a smirk before sighing. "Alright, I'm bored now. I've got to get to class." He waved goodbye to you. "I'll see you later, Y/N!" He turned around and skipped away, leaving you alone.