(Lemon)Dance Into My Heart-Ryoma Hoshi x Reader

Commission by Itaintbondagedotcom ! Thanks for my longest commission so far! And I do mean longest! I hope you liked it! I love writing about Ryoma, so I appreciate this!
Trigger Warning: References to sexual assault(It is NOT written out, dont worry! Just vaguely mentioned), Vague suicidal tendencies 

You slowly opened your eyes to incomplete darkness. Little slits of light were shining through some holes. "Wh...what the hell? Where am I?!" You exclaimed, beginning to panic. You reached your hand forward and felt a wall. You gave it a solid push, and it gave. Your eyes widened as you tumbled forward, having lost your balance. You landed with a thud onto the floor. You rubbed your head. You looked back and noticed a locker where you had fallen from. What were you doing stuffed in a locker?!

"You alright?"

A deep voice took you by surprise. You glanced over to where the voice came from. There stood a...child? As you stood up, he barely reached your middle. You looked around, but there was no one else in this room, which appeared to be a classroom. Did...did this child say that? In that voice?

"Um...H-hi there...? I'm fine. I...think. Do you know where we are? Where are your parents?" You asked the kid. 

The boy frowned and pulled at his beanie, covering his eyes with it. "Not here." He muttered. Your eyes widened. Yup, that deep voice definitely came from him. "And I'm not a child."

You felt your face flush a dark red in embarrassment. "Oh my God, I-I am so sorry!" You apologized. "You're just so short, and you look like one of those chibi characters in anime, and I'm going to stop talking now." You firmly shut your mouth after that.

The man in front of you sighed. "Don't sweat it, kid. It happens a lot. I'm used to it." He took out a candy cigarette and placed it in his mouth. "I'm guessing you don't know where we are either, huh?"

You shook your head. "No, I don't. I don't even know how I got here. I don't have a clue what's going on."

The man in blue hmphed. "Same here." He took the cig from his mouth and held it between his fingers as he glanced at you. "We should probably introduce ourselves, don't you think?"

Your eyes widened. "Oh! Right! Sorry! My name is Y/N L/N. I'm the Ultimate Dancer!" You grinned and did a small twirl. When you came to a stop you looked to the man. His expression hadn't changed.

"The name's Ryoma Hoshi. I used to be known as the Ultimate Tennis Pro, but that man no longer exists." He placed the cigarette back in his mouth and looked away.

You tilted your head in confusion. "Huh? What do you mean 'no longer exists'?" You questioned.

Ryoma sighed. "It's nothing you need to worry yourself about. In fact, it'd probably be best if you just stay away from me." He then turned and headed towards the door.

"Wait! Where are you going?!" You called, walking after him. You didn't really want to be alone in a place you knew nothing about.

The tennis player glanced back at you. "To go look around. We have to be here for a reason. I'm going to try to find out what that is." He then opened the door and walked out. You followed him. He noticed this and raised a brow. "Didn't I say you should stay away from me?"

You chuckled and nodded. "Yeah, but wouldn't it be best if we stay in pairs? Besides, you can't be that dangerous!"

Ryoma chuckled lowly at that last comment, though his expression didn't change much. If anything, it turned into a scowl. "Fine. But don't say I didn't warn you if you get hurt."