Secret Admirer-Mondo Oowada x Reader

Commission by Upperstone Thanks for the commission! It's a really sweet request!

You paced back and forth nervously around your dorm room as you waited for your friend Leon to arrive. You glanced over at the bento box with a note on top of it and bit your lip. 

Ding dong!

You looked over to the door, all of your nerves hitting you at once. You walked over and opened it, smiling when you saw Leon. "Hey, Leon! Thank you so much for coming!" You greeted him.

"Well your text made it sound kinda urgent." Leon replied as you allowed him inside.

You chuckled nervously as you closed the door. "I...may have over exaggerated just a bit. I just really need your help." You walked over to the bento box and held it out to him.

Leon grinned when he saw it. "Oh, what? You made me lunch?!" He glanced at the note on top and smirked. "Oh...is this a confession of your love for me?~ Knew you had a crush."

You scoffed and rolled your eyes. "Not on you, rockstar wannabe." You snapped playfully. "This is for someone else. I need you to give it to them. But you can't tell them it's from me!"

The red head raised a brow. "And who exactly won your heart before I could claim it?" He asked, winking at you.

You sighed, used to his flirting by now. "It's....it's for Mondo." You murmured.

"Mondo?!" He exclaimed. "You're into scary biker dudes?"

You blushed lightly. "Y-yeah, I guess. He's not that scary when you get to know him! He's really sweet."

"To you, Chihiro and Taka maybe." The ginger grumbled. "I swear, he's my bro, but he still scares the hell outta me. And you really have a crush on him?"

You nodded. "I do. But...but I can't tell him. Not yet at least. So when you give it to him, just tell him it's from...his secret admirer."

"And why ask me? You coulda gotten Chihiro or Taka to do this."

You batted your eyelids at him. "Because you're such a nice guy you would do your bestest female friend this one small favor?" You replied, sticking out your lip for added measure.

He rolled his eyes. "Alright alright, I'll do it. Stop with the begging. It's cute and all, but kinda embarrassing." 

You chuckled. "Thaaaaaank you, Leon." You thanked the baseball star, giving him a hug. "I owe you one."

Your friend sighed and smiled softly at you. "Nah, you don't. If this'll make you happy, then I'll do it. I mean, what else are friends for?" He grinned. "Besides, if Mondo ends up liking you back, maybe he'll stop being such a jackass. Boom! Two friends happy with one swift move."

You covered your mouth and laughed. "You know, you're a really nice guy, Leon."

The Ultimate Baseball Star smirked and turned to the door, the bento box and note in his hands. "'Course I am. I'll text you when it's done. See ya, Y/N." You waved goodbye to each, and Leon left your room, closing your door behind him. 

You bit your lip and began pacing again, anxiously waiting for Leon's text message.

Leon left your room and sighed, glancing at the bento box. He smirked and began walking to Mondo's room. The ginger shifted the boxed lunch and rang the biker's doorbell. After a few moments, the man in question opened the door. He grinned when he saw his red haired friend.