Guardian Angel-Gundham Tanaka x Reader

Thanks so much for the suggestion minorycantwrite This was an angst vest but I enjoyed writing it!
Trigger warning: angst, suicide 

You let out a long sigh and leaned your head back, making contact with the strong, muscular wall behind you. 

"Is everything alright, my dark princess?" Your boyfriend Gundham asked from behind you.

"I'm still tired from that last trial." You told him, tilting your head up to look at his face. He looked down at yours and kissed your forehead.

"It was quite a surprise, was it not?" He agreed. You felt him wrap his strong arms around you and pull you further into his lap. "But it is over now, and we are still safe."

You scratched your arm. "Yeah, but for how long?" You muttered. "I'm terrified each day that something will happen to you."

Gundham grabbed your hips and turned you so you were straddling him. He gave you a serious stare. "Do you not worry something will happen to yourself?"

You shook your head. "I don't care what happens to me." You told him. "As long as you're safe, I don't mind if someone kills me."

Gundham grabbed your jaw sternly but gently, giving you a glare. "My love." He said in his deep voice, a hint of a growl to it. "Never say such things again. No one shall strike either of us down. I will not allow it. I shall protect us both always. Do you hear me, my queen?"

You bit your lip. You wanted to agree with him, but you couldn't. You just couldn't be sure. You must've took too long to answer, because Gundham took the hand not holding your head and put it on your back, using it to press you close against his chest. Your face was now inches from his. "I said, do you hear me?" He repeated, his voice a low growl.

You looked up into your boyfriend's bi-colored eyes and swallowed. You loved him dearly, but he could be really intimidating sometimes. You nodded. "Yes, Gundham." You whispered. 

Satisfied with your answer, Gundham smiled softly and released your jaw. "I care for you deeply, my dark angel." He said, planting a kiss on your lips. "You are aware of this, correct?"

You smiled. Now this you were sure of. "Of course, Gundham." You answered, placing your arms around his neck. "And I love you as well, my king of darkness." You placed your head in the crook of his neck. Gundham let out a happy hum and rubbed your back. The two of you stayed that way until it was time to explore the next area.

The fun house was an eyesore. Both sides, grape and strawberry. Oh, yeah. And you were all slowly starving because there was no food here.

Yeah. "Fun" house.

It had only been a day, but you were already worried. Was someone going to kill somebody to get something to eat? Well, at some point someone would have to, right? Or else everyone would die. You rubbed your arms worriedly as you leaned against the ogre statue. You're fears that you told Gundham about were coming back at full force.

"My angel of darkness."

You perked up at Gundham's voice. You lifted your head and saw him leaving the elevator. You forced a smile on your face as you walked over to him. "Hey, Gundham." You greeted him, cupping his face with your right hand and giving him a kiss.

"How are you faring, my dark queen?" Your boyfriend asked, placing his hands comfortingly on your hips.

You sighed. "About as well as I could be." You muttered. "I'm hungry, but it's manageable...for now."

Gundham looked down at you, concerned. "You are worried someone will kill." He guessed with a tilt of his head.

You sighed and nodded. "It's only a matter of time this time, Gundham." You told him. "Eventually someone is going to kill in order to eat. If they don't everyone is going to starve!"