Jealousy-Kazuichi SoudaxReader

"Alright, Hajime! Truth or dare?" You turned to the boy with a grin on your face as you laid back on the grass.

"Uh...Truth." The Reserve Course student replied, leaning back on his hands.

"Is it true you like Chiaki?" You teased, snickering as Hajime's face turned bright red.

"Wh-what?! Why are you asking that?!" He exclaimed, attempting to hid his face from view.

"Oh come on dude, just admit it already." Kazuichi rolled his eyes. "It's obvious ya like her."

"As obvious as your crush?" Hajime retorted before sighing. "F-fine. Yeah. I like Chiaki." You smiled triumphantly as he turned to you. "Y/N, truth or dare?"

"Hmm...Truth." You pulled at a blade of grass as you waited for the question.

"Do you have a crush on somebody?"

You nodded, turning to look at your friends. "Yeah."

"Oh? Who?" Hajime pressed.

You smirked and wagged your finger. "Ah, ah, ah." You tutted. "You already asked me a question. It's Kaz's turn now."

Hajime sighed in annoyance, though he turned to the Ultimate Mechanic. The pink haired boy smirked. "Alright then. Miss Y/N, truth or dare?"

You returned the smirk. "Dare."

"I dare you to find and hug your crush right now!"

Your face paled. You hadn't expected that. You glanced around the courtyard at the many groups that had gotten the same idea as you, Hajime and Kazuichi. Both Reserve Course and Main Course students were lounging around on the grass, enjoying the warm sun. Your gaze stopped at a particular group containing Sonia, Gundham, Nagito and Chiaki. Swallowing, you stood from the grass and made your way over there.

Sonia noticed your approach and waved at you. The others there turned and greeted you as well.

"What is wrong with your face, mortal?" Gundham asked. "Has someone cast a dreadful curse upon you?" You shook your head as your face turned even redder. Without saying a word, you leaned down and embraced the Ultimate Breeder. You heard Sonia gasp, and felt Gundham stiffen. You quickly pulled away and murmured a quiet "Sorry" before rushing back over to Hajime and Kazuichi.

"Huh. Didn't expect that." Hajime stated as he watched a flustered Gundham hide his face with his scarf. "Especially since he and Sonia are already dating."

You sighed sadly. "Yeah, I know." You muttered. "I don't plan on getting in between them. Still sucks, though."

"Wh-what's so great about him, anyway?" Kazuichi said, glaring at the man in question. "Like, why does everyone like him so much?"

"Maybe it has something to do with the fact Gundham doesn't stalk his crush?" Hajime joked. Kazuichi's face turned red with a mixture of embarrassment and anger as he stood up from the grass. He stuffed his hands in his jumpsuit pockets as he walked away.

"K-Kaz!" You called out to your best friend, but he ignored you as he made his way into the school. You sighed and stood up, shooting a 'Nice job' look at Hajime, who frowned apologetically. You followed the pinkette, having to speed walk to keep up with him. "Kaz! Kazuichi, slow down!" You exclaimed as you closed the distance between the two of you. 

Kazuichi eventually came to s stop beside a group of lockers and turned to face you. "What do you want, Y/N?" He snapped. "Come to make fun of me?"

You didn't realized at first that he hadn't called you Miss. You gasped and grabbed your friend's hand, though he pulled it out of your grasp. "Kazoo, no! You're my best friend!"