|Faking it|

Aurelie's P.O.V.

|Still past tense|
My limbs stood frozen, I couldn't move. The thoughts of that night flashed into my mind making it hard to breathe. I moved toward the door yanking it open with my now shaky hand.

I had to get out of here. I couldn't be in the same room as that monster. 

The winter air hit me hard but I still pushed my way out of the cabin. The coldness circled around me making it hard to see.

I squinted my eyes trying to make out the car, but it was impossible. I forced myself through the wind blinded by the blizzard weather.

I was stopped by the grabbing of hands making me scream out. The sound of Nicos voice calmed me. His voice was the only thing that ever calmed me. "It's just me" he stated.

I moved toward the now visible car and searched for the keys. It took me a while to realize they were still in the cabin. "Where are you going, we need to discuss this" he yelled over the blowing wind. "Anywhere but here" I yelled.

But I was dragged back in by the strongest and only vampire I know. The prisoner was now awake and moving in his chair.

The sound of Nicos and I caught his attention. "I'll kill you for this" he spat. Ignoring his threat Nicos spoke.  "Come with me" he stated.

We walked into the nearest room and shut the door. "You can't just leave him out there" I stated. "He won't be able to hurt you don't worry--but we have to talk" he said.

He practically read my mind about not feeling safe with my attacker in the other room.  "About what" I said confused.

"I didn't think it would start this early" he said. "What started" I said to him. "Were going to have to do this way earlier than I thought" he said pacing loudly. "What are you talking about" I yelled.

"I'm talking about faking your death"