Nightmare....

Aurelie's P.O.V.

I woke up to the smell of smoke and a foggy view. I stepped out of my bed and moved my way through the smokey room.

I coughed as I stumbled to make my way down stairs. "Mom" I attempted to cry out. But instead my lungs filled with smoke. I fell to my knees and held my neck.

I couldn't breathe and I could feel the life leaving me . The last thing I saw before I closed my eyes was Nick.

I jolted awake with heavy breathing. It took me a minute to realize it was just a dream. But my hands we're still wrapped around my neck.

I stepped out my bed for real this time and moved to my bathroom. I looked into the mirror to find red hand marks around my neck.

I was officially freaking out when my mom walked in. "You slept in late today" she stated. "Yea, I had a nightmare" I said, still shivering from the memories.

"What was it about" she said sitting on my bed. I walked out of my bathroom and went directly to my bed. "It was like there was all this smoke, I couldn't breathe" I said.

"Like a fire" she stated. "No there was no fire,  just smoke" I said. "That's weird" she said. "I know, then I died and the last thing I saw was some guy" I lied not wanting to mention Nick.

"Sounds terrible, but you should get ready we're going to visit grandma" she stated.  I huffed in frustration as my mother walked out the room. I laid back on my bed and grabbed my phone from the night stand.

There was just something off about this dream it felt to real. I punched in Nicos number and waited for the ring . He answered on the third ring. "Hello" he said.

"I need help with something " I said.