|Death hasn't got me|

Aurelie's P.O.V.

I woke to the sound of screeching, my eyes forced open. All I could see was black I attempted to move but my limbs were unresponsive.

I was in such a tight space, I felt the oxygen dying out. My breathing got louder and heavier by the minute.

I tried to cry out but my throat felt dry. I was brought out of the darkness, a figure stood over me. My vision was blurred and unclear.

I was lifted from out of what seemed to be a black bag. I wanted to ask who my rescuer was but no words came to mind.

The cold February air hit me hard once we were outside. My last whereabouts were at the accident so I had no idea where I was. I was in a very revealing hospital gown, that was covered in dried blood.

But what I was really worried about was the figure carrying me. He had dark brown hair and tan skin.

He was unrecognizable to me. I was then put into a black SUV with a woman driver. I never saw the dark haired man again.

I was still unable to talk, and my throat had a different feeling now. I was so thirsty. The woman driving didn't even acknowledge my pain. When I was finally able to speak the first words I said were "Where's Nicos".

She just stared at me as if I were speaking another language. "I'm starving" I stated. "Can't help you with that" she said bluntly. "What's going on" I said to the stranger. "Guess Nicos didn't tell you" she said smiling.

"What are you talking about" I said. He must have been behind my rescue from the hospital. Which made me less worried. She ignored my request and pulled over into a Wendy's drive thru. The smell of the fresh fries was more than enough to shut me up.

After eating the best burger known to man we stopped at a gas station. "Where to next" I said chirpy as she pulled onto the highway.

I was still confused about what was going on. But maybe my abilities healed me from the accident. She ignored me once again making me very annoyed.

We drove all the way into the night. I began to grow tiresome and decided to unbuckle myself. "What are you doing!" she said rather loudly. "Just was a little uncomfortable" I stated.

"What kind of idiot takes of their seat belt" she yelled. "Not a big deal" I yelled back at her. "It is for someone who just died in a car accident" she said.

"What are you talking about"