|I'm fine|

Aurelie's P.O.V.

Unfortunately for me being attacked didn't keep me out of school for an entire week. I walked in pushing the metal doors open, my feet heavy and my back sore. I was greeted by my good friend Annie. Or as you could say my math tutor.

"Hey, you missed your session last week" she said. "Yeah I was in the hospital can we reschedule" I stated. "Sure you okay" she mumbled. "Yeah, just a little incident" I said.

"Oh well feel better"she stated. I didn't have many friends but Annie definitely was my closet even though she didn't know it.

Last year was hard for me and our tutoring sessions we're more like counseling. I trudged through the day with lost thoughts and wasted time.

I was walking home when I realized it probably wasn't a great idea to walk alone anymore. I laughed at my idiocy as I turned into my drive way.

I touched the cold knob before pushing the raggedy door open with my foot.  "Forgot to lock the door" I yelled. But there was no answer, just silence.

"Guess I'm talking to myself " I said softly . I walked into the kitchen with a grumbling stomach. Only to find the fridge half empty.  "Let's make some noodles" I spoke to myself. 

I was half way done with my "dish" when I thought of chopped onions. Since the day I could chew I always had an obsession with them.

Hmm I thought to myself which knife should I use. I ended up picking the longest knife I could find.

I was chopping when I heard the doorbell. " One sec- " I attempted to yell but I was cut off by a sharp pain in my hand.

I looked down to see a cut from my thumb to my wrist. I tried to put pressure on the wound using a rag but by then something strange had happen.

My skin begin to connect back together and just like that the cut was gone . " What the h-" I was whispering when my mother came into view.

"You okay " she stated "I'm fine" I mumbled quickly throwing the bloody rag into the trash. I'm fine I'm fine I'm fine .

I thought over and over...