|Hostage situation|

Aurelie's P.O.V.

|Still past tense|
I woke to the smell of cigarettes and cinnamon in the air. My vision was blurry but I recognized my surroundings after a long stare. Nicos cabin had scattered clothes on the floor and furniture flipped over.

I rubbed my head and stepped out of the bed onto the cold floor. There was a bandage around my wrist, stained a bright red. I peeled it back only to reveal dried blood and a small scar resembling fang marks. I guess my healing abilities didn't work as well as I had hoped.

The floor creaked with every step I took. As I got closer to the door the smell of smoke grew and the scent of cinnamon faded. I opened the door twisting the metal knob to reveal a guy strapped to a chair.

But I didn't have long to take the scene in. Nicos entered the room cigarette in his mouth and a knife in his hand. He seemed to be all healed up thanks to my blood.  "What's he doing in here" I said not even surprised Nicos had someone captive.

He smiled his cigarette bobbing up and down. He flipped the stranger around to reveal his face to me. I walked over cautiously to him and lifted up his hanging head. It took me a minute to realize his face was familiar to me.

The memory of the guy in the bathroom, the night of the library came to my mind. "Remember him" Nicos stated collecting the scattered clothes off the floor. "Yea, what happened to the cabin" I said to him not interested in the guy.

"Your little friend over here went through the place and stabbed me--foolish hybrid he should've known I'd come for him" he said motioning to his bloody shirt and then the hostage. "So how did I end up in your bed" I said.

"You blacked out guess I drank to much-- thanks by the way your blood healed me right up" he stated.

"It's fine but why do you have him" I stated thinking he was irrelevant. "I thought you said you remembered the guy" he said confused. "I do from the library-- he must have been the werewolf scent that was on me that night" I stated. He looked at me in confusion then sat down with a thump.

"I meant do you remember him from the attack in the alley" he said.