Vamp-Reunion

Aurelie's P.O.V.

I was laying on the cold spring grass staring up at the sparkles of light in the dark sky. It was a chill night so quiet you could hear the wind whistling.

The tips of my fingers numb from the coldness brushed against the evergreen grass.

I had been out of the underground for about a hour now. Nicos thought the field above the dome was "getting out".

But this isn't the kinda out I was talking about. I wanted my old life back. The memory of my mothers soft face felt far away. And my fathers voice I couldn't recall.

I jumped up onto my feet and began to walk toward a near by tree. It was so tall I could've sworn one of the branches brushed the tip of the sky. I breathed out heavy a cloud of smoke leaving my mouth.

I looked out onto the vast land my sharp eyes scanning until they stopped on a figure. "Nicos" I called out in excitement. But the figure didn't answer. "It's Mason" the figure said. "What is it you want" I said to him. "Only your forgiveness" he cooed "I fear you'll never get that" I said seriously.

I teleported into the dome leaving Mason out in the cold. I landed in Nicos office my back hitting his desk. He looked up at the sound of me and smiled. "Not funny"! I laughed.

"Do we need to review teleportation" he said. "Shut up" I said. "I have a present for you" he said to me.

"I don't like surprises" I said sitting on his wooden desk. "You know how you've been begging for your old life back" he asked.?

"Yeah" I said to him confused. "Annie" he called out. The door swung open and in ran a frantic blonde.

She wrapped her arms around me, and in shock my body stood stiffly. I couldn't believe she was here my eyes filled with water blurring my sight.

I embraced her squeezing her tightly as if I was never going to let go. After screaming and crying for a while we finally pulled apart.

"How" I asked touching her arm. "It was all Nicos" she stated. I smiled at him grateful beyond words.

"Your skin is ice cold" I said to her. "Oh -- um it's nothing just a little change in body temperature" she said looking at the ground. "Nicos get her a blanket" he walked out the door eyeing Annie.

"Your eyes look different-- there more-- I don't know just different" I said looking at her. "Look this was the only way I could see you again" she said nervously eyeing the door.

"What are you talking about" I said to her starting to worry. "Nicos said I'm not suppose to say" she stated. "Annie tell me" I said seriously. "He had to change me" she said. "What do you mean, change how" I said to her.

"Make me a vampire" she said.