Happy and alive (1)

Nicos P.O.V.
"You have to kiss me" I stated. She lifted her head from my shoulder to meet my gaze. "Have anything else I can do" she said.

No words came to mind in response so I just stared. She looked at me with annoyance in her eyes her mouth half open as if she had something to say.

A few moments later she put her thoughts into words and began to speak. "I don't get you" she said running her hands through her hair. "Get what" I said scooting closer to her.

These are the moments I lived for to be so close to her. So close that I could feel her body warmth radiating off her skin. She made someone as dead as me feel alive.

"Nicos-- you confuse me" she stated resting her head back onto my shoulder. "Thank you" I said ignoring her comment about confusion. "What for" she asked?

"For lying back on my shoulder-- I felt weird when you left" I said my cheeks warming. I expected her to tease me about blushing.

But instead her lips smashed into mine. I reacted instantly wrapping both my arms around her small waist.

She returned the favor by moving her hands to the back of my neck. As the kiss got deeper room for us to move got smaller. Our bodies sprawled across the tiny counter hung halfway off.

She mumbled words in between kisses but I was to busy taking her shirt off to understand. My hands roamed her body as she climbed on top of me.

"Maybe we should move this upstairs" she whispered into my ear. Before I could even speed us to the room she used her teleportation .

We both landed on the plush bed. No need to explain what happened any further I think the term kids use now at days is "Hook-up".

Annie's P.O.V.
I had been walking down this endless road for hours now. What Aurelie said had me thinking about a lot. Like why I sacrificed my life for her.

My decision to let Nicos change me was the worst mistake I'd ever made. Being a vampire wasn't terrible but it had its cons. I've never killed anyone over blood but we all know from watching vampire diaries that eventually it will happen.

Sooner or later I will lose the ability to control my thirst and someone will be hurt. Before I could finish my thoughts Mason came into view. "What are you doing wandering around" he asked?

"Taking a walk-- to clear my mind" I stated. "Sorry about early I had no idea you didn't know" he said pulling me in for a hug. "No it's fine I'm glad you blabbed about it" I said embracing him.

For some strange reason I wished the hug never ended that he would hold onto me forever. But he pulled away and with him he took away his warmth.

"Your so warm" I said smiling. "I guess that's the werewolf part of me-- we maintain very hot body temperatures" he said. "How hot" I asked?

"When I was a kid got as high as 175 Fahrenheit but since I am now half vampire not as warm" he said.

"Well do you wanna go somewhere" I asked? "Sure, where to" he questioned. "How about sky diving" I said to him.

"It's almost 5 so we better get going if we wanna make it there before closing time" he said. "We have super speed what's the rush" I said smiling.

"You're right-- race you there" he said with a smirk.

Next Day
Aurelie's P.O.V.
I woke up with soreness over my entire body. I attempted to move but a huge arm held me down. Suddenly blur images of last night flashed into my mind.

"No no no no" I whispered trying to loosen his grip. "What the hell are you doing" Nicos asked? "You're arm is crushing me" I said trying not to laugh. "I'm sorry" he said moving his arm.

I grabbed the blanket to cover myself as I searched the room for my clothes. "Looking for something" he asked? "Yeah my clothes" I said climbing back into the bed.

"There downstairs-- but just lay here with me" he said. So I laid my head onto his chest and listened for a heartbeat. But I never heard one. "I can't hear your heart" I said.

"It stop beating centuries-- but it's still in there somewhere" he stated. "Really" I asked? "No, my werewolf half allows my heart to still race on I was just kidding" he said smiling.

"How come I can't hear it" I said to him. "You have to listen a little harder" he said stroking my cheek.

So I did and for the rest of the morning we laid in bed and for once in my life I was happy.

Masons's P.O.V.
Annie and I stayed out all last night after sky diving she was still way to upset to return to the cabin so I promised to keep her company.

So we compelled our way into a 4 star hotel and ordered movies all night. Though she took my mind of things I didn't want to get attached.

If I was leaving soon I didn't want any feelings getting in the way.
______________________________
Vote and comment please 🌸
Xoxo Jannae W.