Wrong bathroom...

Aurelie's P.O.V.

After my attempt to beat Nicos to the Cabin, I decided to try teleporting to the library to meet Annie. Fortunately for me I made it there only 40 minutes late.

I landed in the men's bathroom stall but I was still learning. The look on Annie's face told me how angry she was.

"Where have you been" she asked ? "I'm sorry, I was at practice" I said. She just stared at me, so I just smiled. "Practice for what " she said rolling her eyes. "Self defense class" I somewhat lied.

She just looked at me but I was kind of telling the truth. I smiled awkwardly and sat down in the wooden chair.

We studied for about a hour before we started to talk about things totally unrelated to school. "I've gotta go" she stated. "Ughhh fine, see you later " I said. I watched as she walked out the yellow door.

I gathered my things and walked toward the men's bathroom. I needed somewhere private to teleport back. I guess the women's bathroom would have sufficed. But I wanted to be a little bit adventurous. I was locking the metal door behind me when I heard someone.

I turned around to see a tall dark haired guy standing there. "Im sorry I thought, it was empty" I said nervously. He just smiled and stared at me for a while then he began to speak. "It's fine" he said walking toward the exit.

I was moving out of his way when I felt his shoulder bump mine. "Sorry" he said. I stood there a while after he was gone something just seemed off. 

I moved to the third stall and began to concentrate.