|Prized Possesions|

Aurelie's P.O.V.
I knew that letting Nicos drink from me could be a bad idea. But he needed to feed. My mind pulled on the memory of the last encounter I had with Nicos and his fangs.

I still had the faded scar of the two puncture wounds on my left wrist. I pushed the memory away and moved my hair from my neck.

He inched closer to me his fangs popping through his gums. I took an intake of  air then held my breathe awaiting the pain. When I looked down to see what was taking so long his lips began to brush over my neck.

Making me feel tingly. I bite the inside of my lip and shut my eyes. Soon after that he plunged into my neck. My eyes opened and I gripped onto the couch. It's was painful but pleasurable at the same time.

He grabbed me by the waist pulling me onto him. After that things became blurry. He was taking too much. I tried to cry out for him to stop. But he heard nothing. My eyes felt so heavy. And after another 20 seconds of being drained. I gave up trying to stay awake. I drifted into an eternal sleep.

Nicos P.O.V.
Annie was never going to forgive me for this one. But I didn't have time to think about that. I was about ten miles from the cabin when I decided to hot wire a truck.

I put Aurelie in the back and sped down the endless road. I was going to make it in time. I had to. I wouldn't be able to live with myself if I didn't . Blood was getting all over the black leather seats.

Whatever blood I didn't drain from her she was losing from the holes in her neck. I took off the shirt I had and wrapped it tightly around her neck but loose enough to let her breathe. I could hear the low pounding of her heart. It was so quiet too quiet. It took us 30 minutes to reach our destination.

I cradled her fragile body in my arms as I approached the two story house. There was no time to knock. I kicked the door in which resulted in a squeal from the inside. "It's me-- aurora" I said. "What have you done" she asked eyeing Aurelie's body.

"Can you help her" I asked? "Put her on the table--and then you leave I will have Athena come when it's done" she stated. "Aurora I'm not leaving, I refuse" I said carefully placing Aurelie on the brown dinning table.

"Brother trust me you do not want to be here when she arrives, I assure you she has been contacted" she said holding my bloody hands. "Just tell her how sorry I am" I said as a tear rolled down my cheek. I wiped my face quickly, I haven't cried since my human days.

"I will now go-- I'll will tell them you got away" she said. "Thank you sister, love you" I said letting go of her hands. "Call this number in 12 hours" she said pulling a small white card from her pocket.

"Now you have to go the gods will be here soon, you once again are responsible for another tragedy-- they won't forgive you this time" she said pushing me toward the door. "We both know they are false Gods , just let me say goodbye" I said moving toward Aurelie.

I slowly bent down and placed my lips onto her cold forehead. "Forgive me" I whispered in her ear. Once in the car I sped away, for they were coming. And for me to be in a 10 mile radius would mean death. I had almost killed their most prized possession.

The goddess of  Supernatural.

________________________
Next chapter will conclude the first book of the trilogy. Be ready for sequel there is lots to come. Happy New Years Luvs.
Xoxo Jannae W.