Guide+Nicknames+Birthdays.

Start from the beginning

- They all have dinner together as a family. During dinner James's get's lost in a memory when Baseball is brought up.

-James pulls an alarm prank on Kota. Then she talks Sang into helping her pull a prank on the others- She drags Owen and Sean into helping because no-one would expect Owen to help.

- Jessica, Sang and James spend some time together and Jessica tells the girls about her date at school with a new girl. Jessica tell's the girls she likes both girls and boys.

- Luke spends the night with James at the manor. They talk about the pillow situation and James's admits too him that her foster sister (Veronica) had destroyed her room one time. (She didn't go into details.)

This was also my longest chapter in the book so far at 34,902 words.

Chapter: North.

- North begins to think of his feelings regarding the two girls. Thinking about the differences and similarities between the too of them.

- The other's have a family meeting before there first day of school.

- The rest of the boy's learn of Sang's punishment.

- North informs the other's that Sang has nightmares.

- The boy's all learn that Sang wouldn't have called if Luke and Kota hadn't found out. This makes them wonder what else there hiding and set up check up to hopefully look out for them more. Texting/ An the boy's starting to spend the night.

- They also put in works for adopting them at the academy. (This process is explained in the chapter).

- The boy's also talk about James's anxiety and panic attacks and start to become more aware of her habits keeping a closer eye out but still working as to not be pushing. They also talk about the ring Nathan gave her to help with her anxiety.

- The boy's learn that the girls might be more upset about what happened in the courtyard.

- The boy's learn Sang is a ghost bird.

Chapter: Welcome to Hell.

- This chapter starts off Monday Morning.

- James struggles with sleep, and questions her contact with the others. How she's become so comfortable with them in such a short period of time. She also questions if she should have allowed the other's to stay at her house with her.

- James thinks about her habits with clothes. Avoiding short sleeve's and dresses to hide her scars. James struggles with her anxiety throughout the morning.

- Ms. Johnson gives her extra credit sheets, and the boys start walking the girls to there classes. Notes begin.

- Class with Owen, he learns James works at a diner and a bar. The boy's keep pestering her about her mood and James tell's Owen that she couldn't sleep because of the noise. It's small but she's starting to open up to them.

- John Oliver texts James about Corey.

- Jade makes her way over to the boy's chapter at Lunch James and her having a small argument. Jade indicates that James is crazy and tells James she should run into traffic. Jade also makes Jabs at James's dead parent's. This is the first time the boy's confirm that both of James's parent's are dead. James had told Gabe before that her mother died in a car accident but she never indicated what happened to her dad.

- James becomes frustrated with Jade and starts snapping at the other girl becoming cold and distant to the other's. The other's follow her into the library where James redricts her anger to jokes.