Chapter Eight

"Allah is with the patient." Quran.

Patience is virtue they say,
And Allah knows i am a believer.

Khamisas pov

Strong but soft wind start blowing around me and i watch as the trees around me sway with them in sync.

It's a beautiful evening, the sun is about to set i am taking a walk with a long ash hijab to clear my head,

I continue walking aimlessly,

Till it's almost maghrib, i turn towards the direction of our home, might just go and start dinner,

***

"Karim is so cute." Fatma says with a sigh, one can easily tell she's in love.

I smiled at her glowing face; "So are you."

"But he is way cuter, Misa he is so caring, sometimes i doubt him." She sits properly, crossing her legs on my bed.

Karim is her long term boyfriend, they've been together for almost 5 years now, he treats her like a queen, sometimes i envy their relationship.

"Don't doubt him Tee, that's when distrust will grace you guys with its presence in your relationship," I put my hand on her knee, "He has always being like this yea?"

"Yes,"

"For five years now? Then you're stupid for thinking like that." I roll my eyes at her and she burst out laughing, slapping my arm playfully.

She came over my house for over an hour ago now, she is so kind wallahi, i can never re pay her for shes done a lot to me and she has been there for me.

"I don't know Misa, you know how i am, i tend to think negatively." She says with a small smile.

"I get. And sometimes it's okay to think negative but at the same it's not, think positively at least when it comes to you and Karim." I tell her,

"That's what my mum said as well, i don't know, i love him Misa, he is too kind for his being." She hugs my pillow with a content sigh, a smile playing on her lip.

I hit her with my other pillow and she giggles.

"He loves you too, and stop thinking too much, Allah will choose whatever that's khair for all of us."

"In shaa Allah," Says Tee, and she lean in and we hugged.

"Thank you for always listening babe." She thanked me; "You're welcome anytime my love,"

And we continue talking for almost two hours, with her is my safest place honestly, and Allah knows i will forever be grateful to her.

***

Unknown; Hi Tulip, i miss you, how have you been?!

My heart skip a beat and for some weird and unknown reason tears start filling my eyes, its been almost two months.

And the fact that they sent that proved my negative thought wrong, and Wallahi i am elated.

Unknown; It's okay to not be okay, don't stress yourself over nothing, life is beautiful.

Another message pop up.

A small smile crept my lips, i've been craving those words forever and finally— finally I've been sent and it is directing to me.

Unknown; You've been at home lately, changing of environment plays greater role in positive life.

Unknown; Tulip you're beautiful.