Chapter Twenty Four

"Allahumma a'inni alâ dhikirika, wa shukurika, wa husni ibadatika."

"Oh Allah, help me remember You, to be grateful to You, and to worship You in an excellent manner,"

Ya Rab, please let our tongues always be rolling with Your remembrance, Amin.

Khamisas pov

It is almost a beautiful day, yea almost 'cause i believe there is nothing like an entirely beautiful day, you get?!

Today we woke up to a pregnant sky and now shes giving birth to a heavy rainfall. (It is raining heavily here as well🤪)

Quite a nice weather if you ask me, and so with a smile on my face i continue cooking, my husband hasn't woken up yet and it is almost one in the afternoon.

Yup, he ditch office again.

I don't know but i feel like since what happened between his parents, he hasn't been the same and i don't blame him, i mean he is used to them all the time.

May Allah continue to make it easy on him- all of us, Amin.

After setting up the table, i move back to the kitchen to pick everything that needs to be on the table,

Speaking about setting tables, the dinner Nur organized almost a week ago was literally fairytale- haha!

I mean c'mon, that was just too cute, i kept the note safely in my bedside drawer.

He said or rather wrote: 'I love you' and i am never gonna throw that piece of paper.

Once i am done with the table and my coal is ready as well, i start pacing literally the entire house with the heavenly scented smell enveloping me.

It smells nice,

I smiled a content smile.

When i am sure that it is enough, I left the cosko in my bathroom.

I slowly open my husbands room, and to be honest i am not surprised to find the room dark, and him sprawled on the bed,

I am not worried about him, in fact i am actually glad he is enjoying his Thursday.

I walk towards the bed, a chuckle escape my lips because his only barely visible dimple is almost prominent, why is he smiling while sleeping?

I gently trace the dent on his cheek,

This man?

I am sure he is the reason why i believe angels do come in form of humans, 'cause he is a gorgeous angel, Al-Aziz know.

I find myself leaning towards him, my lips making contact with his cheek,

This—? Whatever it is between us i feel like it is too good to be true,

I am neither pessimistic nor optimistic about the whole thing.

And ima' yunno just be going to with the flow and basically ri-

"Now i am convinced that you like what you see," Croaked a sleepy Hammannur.

I flinch,

Can the floor just swallow me?

He chuckle, "You can't deny, i see." He smirks.

"C'mere." And with that he gently pull me to him, half my body on him and i quickly shift.

"It is almost zuhr," I utter for the first time,

"Yup, almost." And he snuggle more into me, his face in the crook of my neck, i sigh.