Chapter Eighteen

Call upon Allah when you..;
"You want your parents to go to heaven," Ibrahim, 14:41.
"You want to repent," An-nisa, 4:110.
"You want to go to heaven," Al-asr, 103:1-3.

May Al-Aziz be pleased with us.

Khamisas pov

Subahanallah!

I never in my life think i will travel out of Kano talk more of going out of the country in whole, Allah sure work wonders.

Milan is a beautiful city, the economic heart of Italy,

We arrived last night, almost 28 of us, Baba, Hammannurs dad and two of his sons, Jawad and Bello sponsored the trip,

I must say that Baba did a very good job in bringing all his children together.

Anyways we literally just prayed fajr, and i can't help but keep looking outside the beautiful city through the large glass window in our hotel room,

I mean do we really live in the same earth?!

Allah is indeed the creator of all creations, Subahanallah.

"Breakfast at exactly 10, come and sleep." Hammannur murmurs from beneath the soft bedcovers, and yes, we were given a whole room to ourselves, and we are suppose to share a bed.

Something that never happened in the whole five months of our marriage.

I nod my head at him, close the curtains and walk slowly towards the bed, i lay on my side, keeping a reasonable distance from my husband,

Saying my dhikr i drift to another slumber.

*

"Cheesecake!" The kid jump up and down.

"No desserts in the morning bubu," His mum almost scold him and he pouts, turning to his dad who raise his hands in surrender: "You heard the woman," Jawad says and we all chuckle.

They are cute Masha Allah, his wife Sarah and his son Mahbub.

"No talking while eating right Mami?!" The chubby four year old Lala questions her mother, Naja'atu.

"That's true, but Aunt Sarah was just correcting bubu." Naja says and the girl nod while she continue eating her food.

"Look at them conversing, they're all grown up Masha Allah," Imran says, wiping a fake tear, i chuckle lowly, he is never serious in his life.

"Exactly what i am thinking," Mummy says at the same time Imran adds: "I should get married soon,"

Baba shakes his head and we all burst out laughing: "You should bro, the feeling's outta this world." Hammannur utters with a wink.

I quickly cast my eyes downwards, how can he say that? I resist the urge of rolling my eyes at him.

And just like that i pick my fork and knife to dig in, trust me i am trying to act civilized but girl is slowly losing it.

"Really? Tell us more." Mama says amusedly, "Hm- you don't wan.." I pinch his thigh, and he starts laughing.

He is definitely enjoying this,

"We're listening now." Sabrina chirp in and i glare at her.

"You s-"

"Ya Karim." Mahir squealed, and Karim peck the lil kids forehead. "How are you buddy?" Karim asks as he and his wife settle down.