Track 31. | I Want It All

Start from the beginning

I groan again as Harry clicks the sound board turning on the siren noises again looking around at us all with a shit eating grin.

"You hit that button one more time and I will end you!" Zayn shouts emerging from behind the bathtub me and Niall are sat at. My eyes widen at his tone and words, he's never shouted before.

I rub my eyes looking around at the mess we created last night. Bags upon bags of red solo cups are lazily thrown under the canopy around Jesse and Stevie. The fairy lights are still on but can barely be seen due to how bright it is. Cowboy hats are scattered around the ground and some hang on branches in the trees.

"Come on partners! Get your hats on and let's hit the road!" Harry cheers over the microphone again which earns him an empty bottle of whiskey launched at him but missing him and shattering behind him on the ground.

"Well that wasn't very nice" Harry mumbles into the microphone looking over his shoulder at the shattered glass.

"You aren't very fucking nice!" Louis shouts standing up dusting the dirt and leaves from his clothes glaring at Harry like he wants to kill him stone dead.

"Okay, let's go, you can all do your walk of shame back onto the RV" Harry says waving us on to begin walking into the RV so we can leave.

I stand up and throw one of the empty bottles of vodka hitting him in the stomach causing him to double over dropping the microphone.

"Get up we're leaving!" I shout into the microphone close to Harry's ear as he grips onto the table holding his stomach panting heavily over the impact of the bottle.

"Wee woo wee woo wee woo bitch" I shout again mimicking the sound of the sirens Harry woke us up with.

I drop the mic next him and swing the RV door open stumbling as I walk in, I think I'm still drunk I'm not sure what I am at this stage.

"Morning!" Charlie smiles at me walking out from the bathroom with a towel in her hand and her hair wet with a bright smile.

I look at her as she walks down to the lounge throwing her towel in the laundry bag as she passes it.

"How are you so chirpy?" I groan walking down to her in the lounge throwing myself onto the sofa face down.

She laughs at my state and sits down on the sofa next to my feet that are still in my heels.

"I don't get hangovers, plus I slept in Niall's bunk when he passed out in the rusty bath tub" Charlie says her voice sounding disgusted at the last bit.

Elton jumps up near my head and sits on it his tail hitting the back of the sofa as he pants over my head.

I don't even fight him away I have no energy to barely even breathe never mind fight a fat golden retriever off my head. This wouldn't be a bad way to die actually, suffocated under the ass of Elton.

"I need seven pain killers" Niall groans walking into the lounge. I turn my head which causes Elton to move to sit next to my head instead. I look at Niall who then throws himself carelessly onto the sofa across from me and Charlie.

"You need a tetanus shot" I mumble looking at him rubbing his temples breathing heavily obviously trying not to vomit again.

"He needs more than just a tetanus shot" Liam says emerging from his bunk still dressed in his clothes from last night rubbing his face while groaning.