Yes its the cat

Shinso's pov

And just like that, all the graffiti is gone. After some photos were taken for evidence, the janitor came over and used his quirk, and it's all gone.

Denki is over talking to the police, most likely recounting what happened yesterday. I'm talking to another policeman, he's more worried about the explosions symbols.

"First off, can you confirm as to whether these could be accurately pointed towards the 1A student Katsuki Bakugo?"

I nod.

"He was present at the date yesterday, also with a guy, and everyone knows who he is, so I'd assume Denki's grandfather put two and two together." He nods and writes something down on his notepad.

"And I'm assuming you were Denki Kaminari's date? That's why you were there?" I nod and he continues.

"Could you tell me who else was there, apart from the three of you?"

I hesitate. I'm not sure if I should really put Kirishima like that. But it's for police evidence. It's not gonna be information distributed to the class.

"Eijiro Kirishima, he was Bakugo's date. Also Mina Ashido, and Hanta Sero." The policeman nods and scribbles again. He then excuses himself and walks away, just as I see the rest of the class coming up.

"Shitty eye bags, you better be ready to explain," bakugo says, ready to blow my head in.

"Just some graffiti, that's all. But there were death threats, so we had to be sure. It really freaked Denki out though," I add, nodding over to my boyfriend, who has just finished with his own policeman.

"Shitty Pikachu, it's just some dumb graffiti. Not worth getting all panicked about, you actually had me worried for second there..." he trails off, then realises his mistake.

"Worried about the school you dumbass! I don't care that much about you!"

"Kats! That was mean..." Kiri punches Bakugo in the shoulder.

"It wasn't the graffiti that freaked me out Bakugo. It was about us. You and me. The death threats were specifically aimed at you and me. There were lightning bolts and explosion symbols everywhere."

That sure caught Bakugo's attention.

"HAH! HOW'D ANYONE FIND OUT?!"

"Bakugo, calm down. That's what the police are for. To find out."

All we really know is that someone posted a hate message online, and it spread like wildfire.

I checked out a few, but quickly stopped. They weren't pleasant, consisting mainly of phrases like;

The dumb and the hotheaded - 1A's two worst students, hosting the two of the worst qualities a person can have. It's not surprising they turned out broken!

I didn't share any of these articles when Denki.

Aizawa turns up and shoos us inside the building, stopping us from swapping any more information.

"Class has technically already started. Hurry up and stop dwadling."

We all hurry inside.

"Practice test. Everyone sit down and get ready."

We all groan and get out our stuff for a practice test.

"Oh no... I don't have a pencil..." Midoriya thinks aloud.

"Hey Kacchan? Can I borrow a pencil?"

You can tell that he regrets asking halfway through his sentence.

"Wait no nevermi-"

But surprisingly, Bakugo is holding out a blue mechanical pencil. The class goes silent.

What is this?!?!

Aizawa looks at me in surprise.

"Is this the cat?" He asks, pointing at Bakugo.

I nod.

"HAH? THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH MOUSE, I CAN BE A NICE PERSON WHENEVER I WANT."

Everyone gives him a look, as Ururaka squeals, and Kirishima whispers into Bakugo's ear.

"You named your cat Mouse? That's so cute!!"

"WAIT NO IT HAS EVERYTHING TO DO WITH THE CAT YOU CANT TAKE HIM AWAY FROM ME," he yells, completely ignoring Ururaka's comment. Kiri leans over instead.

"Actually, I named him. Katsuki wanted to call him Lord Explosion Murder."

Mr Aizawa looks incredulously between all of us, before shaking his head and handing out the tests.

"Anyone who beats Bakugo gets a day off," he says with a small smirk on his face.

"HAH? WHAT THE HELL IS THIS OLD MAN."

Aizawa raises an eyebrow.

"You don't think you can beat everyone? I can make someone else the limit if you don't think you're a high enough bar?"

Bakugo grumbles and settles back into his chair.

"Of course I'm the best. No one's getting a day off."

"Not even me?" Kirishima pouts.

"No shitty hair. Not even you," he grins.

Kirishima deflates.

"You're so mean with your nicknames Kats."

"Oi, test conditions have started, Kirishima and Bakugo shut up before I seperate you."

They shut up.

Kaminari's pov

"Man that prac was harrrrrrrd," I whine.

"Do you wanna do a study date again?" Kirishima offers.

"Yes p l e a s e."

The group laughs. It's good that the atmosphere is comfortable again. When we all sit down, Jirou speaks up.

"Uhhh so... um... I was thinking," she begins, waiting to see if anyone is listening. We all switch our attention to her.

"I um... I kinda want to ask Ojiro out."

We all look over at Mina. Her reaction is the only one that really matters. She shrieks.

"YES! Do it!!!! Awww you'd be so cute as well!"

We all nod in agreement. As I said, Mina's opinion is the only one that really matters.

She smiles sheepishly.

"Thanks guys. Hopefully he says yes."

"He will. He's too nice to not go out on a single date with you, and after one date he'll be hooked," Mina says, and she's completely right.

I lean over onto Shinso's shoulder. It's kinda boney, but whatever.

"He's just over there," I point over behind her. "Go ask him now."

She looks over her shoulder nervously, before standing up.

"Ok, here I go."

EEEEE
ok so next chapter is the last chapter!!!! It'll be fun, and there'll finally be some tododeku (I fixed the misspelling, sorry guys). Taken a while lol.
I'm pretty sure you guys already know this, but I love you guys all so much 🥺. I love getting notifications with a comment from you guys, although I have to admit it scares me when people binge my book all at once and comment multiple times each chapter. S c a r y.
Also I feel like a disappointment of an author because the chapter titles are literally terrible.
But anyway.
Take care!
- Kai