How to catch a Bakugo

Shinso's pov

When I wake up, the first thing I notice is the warmth. I don't question it, simply absorbing it for a bit. Then I realise that the warmth is a person.

I open my eyes, then see Denki. Our legs are tangled together and his head is buried in my chest. I smile giddily to myself. It feels too good to be true. I hum contently and nestle back into him, accidentally waking him up.

"Mmm, g'morning Toshi," he mumbles into my neck. He sits up, triggering a whole bunch of static which raises all the hairs on my skin.

"Sorry," he yawns, "I'm covered in static in the mornings. It's why I usually sleep in my own bed. Static resistant linen," he explains, and I nod.

"You wanna go downstairs?" It's a Saturday, so we could technically stay up here all day. But he nods.

"I could really do with a coffee," he says, grabbing my hand and dragging me out the door.

"Wait, were still in our clothes from yesterday do you want to get changed?" I ask. He yawns again and nods.

I turn and grab some clothes, going into the bathroom and changing quickly. When I walk back into my room, Denki is wearing one of my jumpers, not changing any of his clothes at all.

"That doesn't count," I say.

"Doesn't matter. Don't care. Now coffee." He grabs my arm again and practically drags me out the door.

"Someone's going to notice that that's not your jumper Denks," I say.

"I don't care. Bakugo already outed me to the entire group, so it doesn't really matter anymore." There's a bite in his voice, so I stop asking.

We're walking down the stairs now, and I feel like he's upset.

"Do you want a hug?" I ask, knowing he responds well to physical affection.

He nods and I stop and the next platform, then wrap my arms around him. He sighs into my chest and hugs me tightly.

"Thanks," he says into my chest, before pulling away and smiling at me. I smile back and we continue down the stairs.

When we get there, the only person down in Midoriya, sitting sadly by himself on the couch.

While we're in the kitchen, Bakugo comes down the stairs.

"Can you make us a coffee to?" He asks. At first I think he's referring to Kiri, because they're always together, but then I realise he's actually talking about Midoriya.

"Sure," I say, pulling out two more mugs from the cupboard. Kaminari glares at him as he sits down next to the sad boy on the couch.

Midoriya sighs loudly, and shuffles over so that they're sitting closer together. (No this is not bakudeku this is them fixing their relationship and Bakugo comforting Midoriya)

I bring their coffees over to them and they take it, thanking me. Me and Denki sit on the couch opposite them.

"Midoriya, are you ok?" Denki asks him, completely ignoring Bakugo.

"Yeah. I'll be fine," he says flatly.

That doesn't really mean that he's fine right now.

Then Todoroki comes downstairs and sits on the other side of Midoriya, who then leans onto his shoulder and lets out another sigh.

I talk to Denki for a bit, but then we notice Kiri come down.

"Bakugo!" He calls out, but he's already left the couch and through the door to the garden. Kiri sighs and sits down next to us.