(F) Belle Cooper

Name:

Belle Addison Cooper

Nicknames:

Elle and Ellie

Age:

18 years old

Gender:

Female

Sexuality:

Straight

Abilities:

She is pretty good a playing netball, though not many other sports.

Likes:

Music, her siblings, her phone, netball and her boyfriend.

Dislikes:

Her friends bullying people, people knowing about her home life, arseholes and being called a 'mean girl'.

Face claim:

Haley Lu Richardson

Personality:

Personality:

Belle is very sympathetic, she often feels bad for people even if no one else is. She says sorry to everyone, even things not human, like one time she walked into a chair and apologise to it, the chair.

Background story:

Belle had a fucked childhood (eight to fourteen) she grow up fluctuating being in and out of homes with her family, at one point being homeless. Though at fifteen her life settled down and she moved in with her older sister, Lousie.

Her older siblings are the ones who raised her, her brother and sister being ten years older than her, the other brother being eight years older than her.

Family:

Victoria and Hector Cooper were her parent's names, they died when she was eight... She has two older brothers and one older sister, Anthony, Daniel and Lousie.

Her siblings always struggle to raise her but they found away, eventually.

Other:

Belle was the 'popluar' kid in school, she was the head cheerleader and the girlfriend to the team quarterback but she never was a bully or a mean girl in anyway.