Townkett Estate and The Ghost

Townkett Estate is a haunted house that Nora's family own.

Her great grandparents were the ones who first moved into the Townkett Estate after the Townkett's, their names where Maria and Kurt Rodríguez.

The house was made in the 1850s, Vincent Townkett was the son of the first owner of Townkett, George Fowler was a fourteen year old bricklayer who fell off the roof while working, Eden Maybrig was a maid who died in 1943 while giving birth to her child and Louise Rodríguez was a girl who died only a year ago at Townkett due to an alleged suicide but the truth was an evil ghost named Lady Imogen killed her.

Lousie was only fifteen years old, that was a year ago. Why did Lady Imogen kill her? She killed her because she was jealous, Lousie had fallen in love with a boy, he walked as an gardener and the two had just started dating. Imogen got jealous seeing Lousie and Tyler happy together so she killed the young teenage.

" I'm dead Nora, you have to come to terms with that. "

Jenna Ortega as Louise Rodríguez

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

Eden worked as an maid for the Townkett's, she was a hard and dedicated worker and worked up to the point in which she died. Eden died when she gave birth to her infant son named Parker, Parker died by the time he was eighteen.

" You bring a life into the world and you die in return. "

Phillipa Soo as Eden Maybrigde

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

Vincent was killed by his brother Andreas Townkett, you see Vincent was the oldest of his fourteen siblings meaning that he was the heir to the estate. Andreas, the middle child didn't like that, so he killed Vincent and since he only had three daughters, Leah, Rose and Mary, Andreas was the next in line.