(F) Phoebe Diaz

Quote:

"Why does everyone think I don't know how to speak for myself?!"

Name:

Phoebe Mia Diaz

Age:

Phoebe was born on the 11th of June, she is 6 years old.

Gender:

Female

Sexuality:

She is six, so unknown.

Abilities:

Phoebe can hold a grudge almost as well as she can create ideas and or a lie. She isn't necessary a manipulative child but she can be when she needs to. She is smart but not in the typical way for a child her age.

Habits:

Arguing about anything, lying, giving people nicknames and hugging people.

Likes:

Hugging people, lying, drawing, creating stuff, Disney movies, her dad and brushing her hair.

Dislikes:

People who lie to her, losing an argument, her lies backfiring, her dad working and the colour green.

Face claim:

Tierney Smith

Her face claim when she is older is Kathryn Newton

Personality:

Phoebe is a very fast and creative child, she can create a come back in a matter of seconds and create a lie that sounds as if it was the truth. All those things could be seen as bad and her dad does tell her that but as time goes on she only gets better at deceiving people. Phoebe's creative also taps into her life dream of inventing something great but right now she will need to stick to create new colour and stick houses.

Background story:

When Phoebe was only a year old her mother had passed away in a car crash which resulted in her mother drowning, she and her father were at home when it had happened.

Jamie struggled with being a single working father but never gave up on Phoebe and with the help of her grandparents on her mother's side they taught her all about the amazing person her mother was.

Family:

Her mother's name was Mia, which is her middle name and her father is Jamie. Her grandma and grandpa helped her dad raise her after the loss of her mother.

Her grandmother's name is Antoinette (Ann) and her grandfather's name is Frederic. She has an Aunt and Uncle who are her mother's older siblings, their names are Alix and Robert, Alix is a lesbian and her wife's name is Emma, Robert is heterosexual and his wife's name is Sarah, Robert and Sarah have four kids named Amybeth, Julie, Ronnie and Adrien.

Phoebe isn't close with Robert and his family but is super close with Alix, Emma and their newborn son Henri.

Other:

Every colour other than green is her favourite colour.