(F) Nameih Adalbert

Quote:

"Douxs, I had a dream- nightmare, no it was a preconception! It was about Arthur, Morgana- she kills him!"

Name:

Lady Nameih Florence Adalbert - birth name

Mia Florence Bert - legal name as of 2015

Nameih is pronounced like nuh-mee-uh and the meaning behind the name is known as with old age it went extinct, her mother told her the name meant magic.

Nicknames:

Mia, Mai, Nemi, Mel, Lady Witch, Princess

Age:

The same age as Douxie, 919 (physically 19)

Gender:

Female

Sexuality:

Pansexual, due to being alive for the past 919 years Mia has grown the habit of hiding her feelings.

Abilities:

Mia has precognition a magical abilties which lets her see into the future, especially deaths. Mia is also a witch, trained by Douxie after Merlin refused to help hee learn her powers.

Likes:

Archie, animals, winning, cons going her way, Douxie, blending in, listening, magic and collecting information.

Dislikes:

Losing, sexism, the cold, Douxie's plans, getting stuck on something and not improving it.

Face Claim:

Angourie Rice

Appearance:

Long curly honey-blonde hair with sapphire blue eyes, she is just under the average height and has peach plump coloured lips with a scar on the soul of her foot from when she was younger. In the 21st century Mia wears her hair down, she doesn't wear much makeup but she have her ears pierced with a sliver and light green real earring. She wears short dark blue denim jeans with a button up long-sleeve white top, Mia wears a high boots and when she is going to school she throws on a red backpack to blend in.

Back in the nineth century Mia wore her hair in difficult braids and used a lot more makeup. Her dresses were elegant and normally in the colours green, purple or blue, her dresses were made for royalty, as she was treated. She wore lots of jewellery but was mainly known for her large bracelet which is really her charm bracelet.

Personality:

Mia is an actress, she pretends, she lies and she cons. She managed to make a whole Kingdom think she was a innocent, well mannered, obedient ward when when in reality she was learning how to control her magic behind the king's back, breaking every rule he ever gave her. She isn't a manipulative person but will do what she thinks as necessary in order to improve herself and others, she always wants to improve.

While she's trying to blend in at High School Mia is quiet, she stays in the sideline and watches, observes, soaking in every piece of information she sees. Though she is no where near as cocky as Douxie, she can get cocky if a con goes her way or if she is caught up in a competition, her competitive side coming out.

Family:

Mia was the cousin of Queen Guinevere, her mother was Gwen's father's young sister, the two girls weren't very close as Mia doesn't have many memories of Gwen other then what she is told.

Mia's parents are dead, they died a couple years after Guinevere did. Arthur agreed to take her in as his ward, making her the Royal Ward and the only Heiress of Camelot.

Other:

Her and Douxie bicker a lot, though she looks up to him and is greatful for him teaching her, Mia just doesn't agree with his way of doing things.

Mia also has a hard time sleeping as her preconceptions of death keep her up and honestly sometimes she would rather stay up all night then witness someone she loves die in her dreams.