(F) Louise Rodríguez

Quote:

"I'm dead Nora, you have to come to terms with that."

Name:

Louise Ann Rodríguez

Nickname:

Louise, Lou, Louisa.

Age:

16 years old, she died when she was 15 though.

Gender:

Female

Sexuality:

Straight

Abilities:

Before Louise died she was on her school swimming team and was really good at it.

Likes:

Disney movies, helping her sister, the ghosts, the lake near their home and swimming.

Dislikes:

Virgil Dane and Lady Imogen Morgan, she hates it when anything bad happens to her sister.

Face Claim:

Jenna Ortega

Personality:

Personality:

Louise was very passionate and emotional, she was a dreamer and hoped to find true love, that was actually the reason why she died.

Background story:

Louise and Nora were practically raised by the ghost who live at Townkett Estate as her parent's were never home.

On May 7th a year ago, Louise Ann Rodríguez was pushed off of the roof Townkett by the ghost Lady Imogen, though her death a labeled suicide.

Imogen killed her because she had a date and she was basically petty that Louise could have love while she could not.

Family:

Her great grandparents were the ones who first moved into the Townkett Estate, their names where Maria and Kurt, she never met them, though she did met her grandparents. Her grandparents named were Joseph and Eden.

Her parent are both very busy people, the two co-running a business together, work was always first and they often neglected Louise and her sister, one time going on a business trip for thirteen months, their names, Anthony and Ellian.

She has a big sister named Nora.

Other:

Lousie and Nora would always fight but they cared for each other, Louise watches over Nora and makes sure that you ghosts don't hurt her sister.