(F) Eleanor Crain Jr.

Name:

Eleanor Olivia Crain Jr.

She was named after her aunt, Eleanor 'Nell' Crain and her grandmother Olivia Crain. She never met Nell or her grandparents on her father's side, her dad says it's safer not to talk about it but she wishes she knew just a little bit about them.

Nicknames:

Elle, Ellie and Elea.

Age:

16 years old.

Gender:

Female.

Sexuality:

Pansexaul.

Abilities:

Writing, socialising, approachable and it's easy for her to make friends.

Likes:

Writing, her dad (she is a daddy's girl), dancing, cake, trying new things and meeting new people.

Dislikes:

Eleanor hates it when Steve is over protective of her, she loves him for wanting to keep her safe but Ellie wants to go out in the world and make a name for herself.

Face Claim:

Rowan Blanchard

Personality:

Elle is bubbly and overly kind, she is the type of person who sees the best in everyone and isn't afraid to show her emotions.

Background story:

Steven was very protective of Elle, she was home schooled and didn't really have many friends. Dispite her being a Crain, she doesn't really believe in ghost but she is opened minded to the idea.

Family:

Eleanor is Steven and Leigh's daughter, she was named after Nell and her grandmother, Liv.

Other:

Eleanor has two love interest in my story that I'm never going to make for her, a girl named Nora Rodríguez and a boy named Ryan Soo.

Fun Fact:

If Eleanor was a boy she was going to be named Hugh Henry, at one point her parents even considered Hugo for a girl.