(F) Elaine Der Sonne

{

Okay so first, I know how annoying twin sibling books can be, but I had a idea so yeah

}

Name:

Elaine has four names, her first name being the name she was giving at birth and her second being the one Gothel had given her. Her last two names will be explained in the background story.

- Elaine Der Sonne, Princess of Corona

- Elaine Gothel

- Aurora Gothel

- Elaine Blume

Her name Elaine means light.

Age:

18-22 years old, Rapunzel's twin sister.

Gender:

Female.

Sexuality:

Bisexual.

Abilities:

Growing up both Rapunzel and her, were made to create stuff like their own clothes and stuff like that, and despite how much she hates to amit it, that knowledge has helped her a lot in her life. Elaine can draw and paint, but mainly she shades her art, with the same pencil she sketched it with.

Likes:

Sketching, joking around, Rapunzel, colouring her hair and the colour green.

Dislikes:

Mother Gothel, closed in places, sewing (and yet, that's her job), animals and the dark.

Appearance:

Although both her and Rapunzel look very similar, they are not identical.

Elaine has the same green eyes and genetically brown hair, though Elaine's her never turned brown after the moments in Plus Est En Vous as she was nowhere to be seen, everyone thinking she was dead. Unlike Rapunzel, she does not have freckles and her hair is a curly mess, she is a bit taller than Rapunzel and is 4 minutes younger.

That's how I imagine Elaine looks like ↓

The art is clearly not mine!

Face Claim:

Florence Pugh

Voice Claim:

Katharine McPhee

Personality:

Elaine is smart and filled with jokes, she isn't as optimistic as her sister but she isn't a gloomy drop either, she is a realist. If there is someone that Elaine doesn't like, she won't hold her tongue, she'll say so, straight out.

Background story:

Elaine, along with Rapunzel was born with the help of the sun-drop. Elaine never possessed any powers of the flower, unlike her sister. This caused Gothel to pay little attention to her, which she really didn't mind. As Elaine grow older she started to see that Gothel wasn't as loving as she acted and would always argue with her, when she turned 13 she told Gothel that she would only go by the name, Aurora, as just another way to try and annoy her. Growing up inside the tower was hard for her, maybe even more than it was for Rapunzel, she wanted Raps to ran away with her, she wanted to leave Gothel and the tower behind but Rapunzel never did let her.

Elaine had just turned 16 when she decided that she was going to leave the tower, with or without Rapunzel. And that's what she did, she left, Gothel telling Rapunzel that someone must have broken in and robbed Elaine for her hair.

18th birthday, was the next time she went to the tower, she was looking for Rapunzel, to break her out but she ended up coming to the conclusion that Gothel had let her out as Rapunzel was nowhere to be seen. She came to turns with that she when never seen her sister again... Well that was until she met a raven haired girl who claimed that the new Queen of Corona could help her find her sister.

When Elaine ran away she changed her last name to Blume, just in case Gothel might try and look for her.

Family:

Her mother and father was the previous Queen and King, Arianna and Frederic. She has a aunt named Wilhemina and a twin sister, the new Queen of Corona, Rapunzel.

Weakness:

She knows that Arianna and Frederic are her parents but she doesn't feel any connection between them and is afraid that she might never do.

Other:

I made a aesthetic for her cuz, I'm bored.

She is from, Tangled In Knots, a fanfic idea that I will probably never write