(F) Marigold Smith .✦ˑ

Quote:

"Just because I'm blonde and pretty doesn't mean that I'm a piece of ass for you to get it and tell your friends about."

Name:

Marigold Ella Smith

Nicknames:

Mary, Mari, Mar, Goldie, Gogo

Age:

Seventeen years old

Gender:

Female

Sexuality:

Heterosexual

Abilities:

Mary is a cheerleader, athletic and a fast runner. She is the captain on her school's netball team and has been playing netball since she was only seven years old.

Likes:

Hanging out with her friends, doing her hair, netball, cheer, running, makeup, sports and making her mum happy.

Dislikes:

Her ex, people flirting with her, sexism, history class, maths, science, thinking about what's she going to do after school and wearing her glasses.

Face Claim:

Sabrina Carpenter

Personality:

Mary is confident and proud of who she is, Mar is the popular kid in her school and everyone always wants to hang around her. Mary is very girly, she loves having makeovers, dressing up and talking about boys and she's not ashamed of it. Mary is a feminist, she believes that females and males should be treated equal and that there is nothing wrong with showing interest in typical feminine activities.

Mary is super badass and will take no one's shit, there is a reason why she's the popular kid and it's not just her blonde hair and blue eyes. Mary is a people pleaser when it benefits herself while will not hesitate to speak her mind when it doesn't. She's a huge mummy's girl.

Background Story:

She was born into a young marriage with her three year brother and younger twin sister. Her parents argued a lot but it never got physical, she could tell that her parents love each other but Mary knew that they are toxic for each other. When Mary and her twin Rose were three, they mother joined them with little athletics, Rose didn't like it so she dropped out a year later but Mary still does it.

When Mary started school she was so excited, she's always been the type of girl who wants to make friends and at the age of five she was already the most popular kid in school. Mary was in grade two when she first played netball, she didn't really want to join but did it to keep her mother happy, she joined cheer a year later. Mary was fifteen when she made cheer captain.

Mary's whole life has been pretty much average, nothing really big has happened and nothing really small. She's still waiting for that big moment that happens in every book school makes her read.

Family:

Mary is a twin and middle child, her twin sister's name is Primrose 'rose' Lila Smith (fc brenna d'amico) she has an older name brother, he is twenty years old when his name is Pine Alexander Smith (fc felix mallard)

Her mother's name is Lily-Rose Smith (fc reese witherspoon) and her father's name is Aaron Smith (fc henry thomas)

Mary is a huge mummy's girl and the closest of her siblings with their mum.

Other:

She's ambidextrous which describes someone who can use either hand to write, swing a bat or catch a ball.