(M) Eric Grey

Name:

Eric Liam Grey
or Eric Liam Neworth, Bastard Prince of Sydeia

Nicknames:

The bastard and trash (most people in the kingdom) Ricky (his mother)

Age:

Twenty one years old

Gender:

Male

Sexuality:

Homosexual

Abilities:

Cleaning, riding and taking care of horses, flirting and reading people.

Likes:

Horses, speed, competing and winning, his mum, her aunt, uncle and cousin.

Dislikes:

The King, homophobia, racism, sexism and being told what to do.

Face Claim:

Kit Young

Personality:

Personality:

Eric is cocky but kind, he works at the palace as a stable boy and has learned from his mother to keep his head down, especially around the King.

Background Story:

Eric is the barstard son of the King, his identity remanined a secret, Khat lied and said that one of the stable boys had got her pregnant. Eric's grandparents threw Khat out when they found out she was pregnant with him, Khat went to her older sister who was married and had a kid of her own, Eric's aunt practically raised him as a second parent.

Eric was born while King Nathaniel was still married to Aurelia, he was born a year before Catrine.

Family:

Eric mother was a maid at the palace, her name was Khatya Erica Grey, her mother was only fifteen when she fell pregnant with him, King Nathaniel- who was thirty-five, twenty whole years older then Khat is Eric's biological father.

Due to Eric being the biological son of the King, he is the half-brother of Princess Penelope, Catharine and Aurora as well as the half-brother of Prince Nathaniel IV.

Her aunt's name is Lena, Lena's husband's name is Robbie and his cousin's name is Reyna.

Other:

Eric doesn't know that he is the son of The King.