(F) Raven Stewart

Name:

Raven Marietta Stewart

Nicknames:

Rae, Rae-Rae & Rave

Age:

17 years old

Gender:

Female

Sexuality:

Bisexual

Likes:

Quoting Vines, pop music, listening to music, hanging out with the little friends she has, her niece and nephew, ice cream and rain.

Dislikes:

Her sisters doing stuff without her, being annoyed, being called a bad guy, the whole hero vs villain duo and arseholes.

Face claim:

Elizabeth Gilles

Personality:

Raven is outgoing, she always wants to make new friends though there is always an ash of her past in the way of her doing so. For Raven to make friends a miracle would have to happen, or the person would have to be an angel for her to be able to put her walls of steel down and befriend them without her trust issues getting in the way.

While as Shadow she is overly confident and egotistic, she is always up for a challenge. Despite her technically being a 'villain' the last thing she wants is for anyone to get hurt.

Background Story:

Her parents both when missing when she was 11, after that her, her sister and little brother James all went to live with her old sister. 2 months ago her little brother James went missing as well so her family moved to Paris from England to get away from whatever was make her family go missing.

Family:

She has two sisters, Viana Stewart (27 y/o her legal guardian) and Abbie Stewart (17y/o). Abbie is also Raven's twin, she also has a niece and nephew named Kym and Levi, she is Juleka and Luka's cousin.

She has a dead brother named James (11y/o) and her parents, Rosalie and Damion are dead as well.

Status:

She started as a hero but went undercover as a villain and gave in to the 'darkness'.

Alignment:

True neutral.

Hero/Villian Name:

Shadow (creative, I know)

Secret Power:

She can make the shadows turn into anything she wants for 5 whole minutes.

Miraculous:

Her miraculous is a black scrunchie.

Kwami:

Deeni, though he prefers just Deen.

Kwami Gender:

Genderless (he/him)

Kwami Animal:

Panther.

Kwmai's Favourite food:

Red apples (green too but red is better), because he loves apples so much Raven buys him oranges just to be a pain.

Kwami's Personality:

Deeni is childish, sometimes he makes Raven wonder who the real teenage is, he is also relaxed and chill.