(F) Bailey Green

Name:

Bailey Angelica Green

Nicknames:

BAG, Ley-Ley & Angie (all by her father)

Age:

15 years old

Gender:

Female

Sexuality:

Homosexual

Abilities:

Bailey has the powers to control elements and feel power of one's energy, just by touching a hero/villian she can tell who they are by feeling the power of their miraculous.

Those powers were her father's and after he died his misson was incomplete so she got them.

Likes:

Wearing her hair in a plait, her chat noir jumper (she thought it was just a cat jumper when she got it), Lynne, Marinette and Australian food.

Dislikes:

Hawkmoth, the hero vs villain battle, her powers, her powers getting out of control (all the times), her and Josh (stepdad)

Face claim:

Chloe East

Personality:

Personality:

Bailey is quiet, moving to the other side of the world had change Bailey quite a bit, same with losing her father. Her father was her best friend and since his death she has gotten out of control powers. So she remains quiet, not that she knew much French anyway.

Blue is a bitch, she is lazy and just watch as the hero's and villain's fight, she didn't ask to have a miraculous, she just seen and old guy drop a bracelet and was kind enough to help him.

Background story:

When Bailey was eight her parents were divorced, seven years later when she is 15 her father died and she inherited his powers. She moved to Paris and lives with her mum, sister and stepdad.

Family:

Bailey mother is a woman named Joanna Downing, the two don't have the best relationship but it is obvious that she is trying, her half-sister is Jade, she never met her until her dad died. Her step-father Joshua Downing is an arsehole, he isn't abusive or anything he is just very controlling and angry.

He dad was a great man, he usually went away for long periods of times and one day he just didn't come back (in my book Hawkmoth died him, it was so bad) Cole Bailey Green was his name.

Status:

Neutral, she normally just helps who is losing, meaning that both side hates her but also like her.

Alignment:

Chaotic neutral

Miraculous:

Her miraculous is a vintage looking bracelet.

Persona Name:

Blue Bird (Blue)

Kwami name:

Lynne.

Kwami Gender:

Female.

Kawmi animal:

A blue bird.

Kwami's favourite food:

Nuts, trail mix is her favourite thing in the whole world.

Kwami Personality:

Mother like, overcareing and kind.