(F) Aurora Neworth

Name:

Aurora Jane Neworth

Nicknames:

Rory, Arie, Aura.

Age:

Five years old

Gender:

Female

Sexuality:

She is five soo... Though when she is older she discovers that lesbian.

Habits:

Rory tens to be overly excited and cheerful at times, always looking at the happy side. Can be annoying and very stubborn.

Likes:

Drawing, making friends, balloons, dresses, challenging herself and other people, the rain, bright colours.

Dislikes:

People treating her like a child, not getting her way, people telling her what to do, seafood, being alone and her family being upset with her.

Face claim

Mckenna Grace

Personality:

Rory is happy and cheerful, the public adores her as does her family.

Background story:

Rory grow up in royalty, everyone adores her both because of her charm and personality. Rory never understood why her father wasn't a father, he never spent any time with her and it made her sad. Rory had her first crush on a girl when she was seven, her half-brother Eric Grey, told her that her feelings are beauitful but not everyone will understand and accept them, so for her safety she cant tell anyone.

Family:

The King, Queen Jane, Princess Penelope, Prince Nathaniel, Eric Grey, Princess Catharine & her cousin Lady February.

Other:

Only child to the king's second wife.