1.40 .

Chapter 40 .

It's was hard but we have to deal with it , we can't ask why HE had to take the people that we live so much away . Trust me , I've asked that so many time and it doesn't help . He has a reason for taking them away , their time has come and it's time for them to go live with Him in his paradise . After the funeral everyone came to out house for some tea and cookies . It was Hardin's suggestion .

" Babe , I'll be in our room . " he says walking up the stairs.

" I'll be there in a sec. " I say .

Stassie went home with her mother , she hasn't spend time with her mother in a while . Her mother use to come every Sunday but not anymore . She has a boyfriend now .

I went up to my room and Hardin was lying on the bed , staring out of the window. I kicked my shoes off and went to go lay down next to him , i rubbed his arm and be turned around.

" Hey . " he say as he turned around to me .

" Hey . " I say back giving him a kiss. " Wanna play video games? "

" No , I'm fine . " he says with a smile .

" Okay. " I say. " Want something to eat or drink ? " I ask.

" Baby , I'm okay. " he says.

" Hardin , i know you're not okay. " I say.

" I said I'm fucking okay , so drop it ! " he shouts , he got out of bed and left the room .

His really hurt and I don't know what to do for him. It sucks seeing him this , not knowing what to do to make make him feel better .I lie down on the not knowing what to do , while I was laying down I heard his phone ring . It might be the doctor so I decided to picked up.

" Hardin's phone , hello ? " I say answering the phone.

I answered the phone and the doctor told me the gender of the baby , i was so excited u couldn't stop jumping on the bed . All I wanna do now is shout the gender from the top of a building that's how excited I was .

I'm the only one who knows the gender now , nobody know yet and I wanna keep it that way for a while till I find a cute way to reveal the gender to everyone . On the other hand I really wanna tell Hardin because maybe it would cheer him up a bit. Should I tell him ?

*****
HARDIN'S POV

" I said I'm fucking okay, so drop it . " I shout at her , i got out of bed and stormed out of the room knowing that I was rude . She's just trying to help . Why should you always be a jackass Hardin.

I throw the door close and ran downstairs to the bar , i grabbed a bottle of whiskey from the shelf and a glass . I walked out and walked outside into the backyard. I walked to the basketball court and lie down in the middle of the the court.

I pour myself a glass of whiskey , i started drinking. While i was drink my mind drifted different place . I know I should ask the questions but sometimes I think God doesn't love me . First he took my dad away from me , then my child and now my mother .

Why does he have to do this to me ? My father and my mother will never see their grandchildren grow up now because he had to take them away from me so early . I had only drank like three glasses of whiskey before I threw the bottle against the floor out of anger , why did this have to happen . She was so fucking excited to be a grandmother and now , now she will never be able to see her grandchildren ever .

I'm so fucking stressed and anger right now , i can't even fuck Liv now to release some stress . I got up from the court and went inside of the house . I ran up to my room , Liv was laying down in bed reading some book shitty ass book. She didn't even pay attentionto me walking into the room. I grabbed my phone from the nightstand .

" Where are you going ? " She ask me , finally turning her attention to me .

" I'll be back soon , love you . " I say walking out of the room .

I asked my driver to take me to the mall , we got into my car and he started the car and we drove away from our house . We arrived at the mall , Mark walked with me inside of the store just for safety. We got to the jewellery shop .

" Hi , I'm Kimberly and welcome to American Jewellers Mr.Smith . " she's says.

" Call me Hardin please ." I say with a smile.

" So how can I help you , Hardin ? " She ask returning the friendly smile .

" I'm looking for a really beautiful gift . " I say .

" Is there a specific price limit for the gift ?" She ask.

" Money ain't no problem , so I don't have a price limit . " I say .

" Okay, then come with me and I'll show you some of our fanciest jewellery , Hardin. " She says leading me and Mark with her.

We sat down and and showed us some of the most beautiful and expensive jewellery in the shop . There was on that caught my eye , it was as flashy as the rest and that makes it perfect for Liv . She doesn't like flashy jewellery. It wasn't flashy but it wasn't cheap , the necklaces cost a whopping $300k .

After buying her the gift , i decided to go back home. The car ride back home was longwe were stuck in traffic for almost an hour , some idiot had an accident and it kept up the whole road . We got home, i grabbed the bag with Olivia's gift inside and took it up to my room , i opened the door and she was lying in bed watching tv .

" So guess what ? " She says when I step foot in the room , she was smiling from ear to ear.

" What ? It must be good news because you can't stop smiling. " I say putting the gift on our bed .

" The doctor called and I know the gender of our baby . " She says .

" When ? My phone didn't ring all day . " I say , how does she know.

" Yes , it did . " She say .

" When ? "

" When you were outside drinking whiskey. "

" Oh , sorry about earlier . " I say.

" Shut up and follow me . " She says getting up from the bed and grabbed my wrist.

She pulled me from the bed and lead me outside to the door of our baby's future bedroom .

" Behind this door is you'll find the ... " She manage to say before I pushed the door open and entered the room full of pink decorated balloons .

IT'S A LITTLE GIRL .