1.33.

Chapter 33 . - Hardin's POV

It has been exactly three week and four days since I haven't spoken to Olivia , i miss waking up next to her and cuddling in the mornings . I just miss waking up to her . I bumped into her a few times and I tried to explain everything to her but she just didnt wanna listen to what I have to say .

I rolled out of bed , i still haven't gotten used to not being woken up by Liv by my side. I went to take a quick shower before getting ready for work .I dragged my fingers through my hair before going into the main house to get some breakfast . I opened the sliding and walked into the house heading to breakfast table where everyone was seated , including Olivia .

" Morning . " everyone greeted except Liv , she just got up and walked to the stairs .

I needed to explain everything to her , we can't keep going on like this is to painful for both of us. I followed her up to her room (our room) and she shut the door in my face .

"Olivia , please open the door . " I begged .

" Go away , i have nothing to say to you Hardin. " She says from inside of the bedroom.

" Please let me in. " I say .

" Hardin, go away . " She repeats .

" Please , i won't leave until you let me in. Please . " I beg.

She didn't open the door , i had my back against the door slowly sliding down the door. I was sitting with my back against the door , refusing to move until she let's me explain.

" I'm not leaving until you let me in. " I say banging my elbows against the door , i got up from the floor and started banging on the door.

" Are your fucking stupid ? " She ask as she opened the door and I push past her , allowing myself in.

" You wanted to talk . " She say crossing he arms infront of her chest pushing her boobs up showing some cleavage.

" I can't be apart from you anymore Olivia . Please just give me a second chance . " I beg her .

" Hardin, you kissed someone else. If I did it you would've been just as mad as I am ."

" She kissed me and I immediately stopped her. " I say.

" She kissed you ? And what's the big difference ? " She ask.

" Please , give me another chance please . " I say.

" I'll have to think about that. " She says .

" Please , i would never do anything to hurt you please. " I beg.

All I wanna do now , is pull her closer to me and kiss her but I know how that is going to end. I kept looking at her , waiting for her to respond .

" How will I know you wouldn't do it again ." She ask .

" I won't,just trust me please baby. " I say grabbing her hands , she didn't pull away . She wasn't wearing the engagement ring.

" Why did you take it off ? " I ask her.

" It doesn't matter anymore. " She says. " Hardin , i don't wanna loose you . " She says .

" I don't ever wanna loose you, i need you in my life. I can't live without you. " I say.

" I missed you so much . " She says pulling my face towards hers as our lips touched .

We moves over to the bed , i sat down on the bed and she got ontop of me. She unbuttoned my shirt and took it off before throwing it behind her .

" Wait , let me put the ring back on . " She says.

" I'll do it . " I say.

She gave me the ring, i went down on one knee and it was just like the first time I propose . I slipped the ring in her finger before she pulled me back up to her . I untied me belt before taking my pants off . We pulled the cover over us before started getting busy. It was the best sex I ever had . I mean I just missed her , not just for sex but more. The conversations we had , early morning cuddling , cuddling while watching Netflix, her falling asleep on my chest , i missed all that . We finished and we decided to just stay in bed without getting up , we were both half naked , only wearing underwear .

" I've been meaning to ask you , when are getting married ? " I ask her.

" I don't know , but ASAP. " She says.

" You know as soon as possible can be tomorrow right. " I say.

" Why would you wanna get married so soon ? " She ask .

" I just want you to be mine already. " I say giving her a kiss .

" I'm already yours. " She says kissing me back.

" Why don't you let me take you out and you can buy everything you want. " I say.

" I already have everything I want . " She say.

" Do you always have to be so fucking cute ? " I ask her .

" I just can't help it. "She says.

" Why don't we go on date tonight ? " I say.

" How about me and you stay in and watch a movie ? " She says.

" Your wish is my command. " I say.

" Wait , i have one more thing to tell you. " She says.

" Okay, go ahead . " I says.

I hope thaf it's not bad news , i hope it something good.

" I'm pregnant again. "