1.31

Chapter 31 .

I woke up with a hell of a headache , i regret drinking last night. I look next to me and I didn't see Hardin next to me. Where could he be ? I got out of me bed and went to go search for Hardin . I searched the whole house for this idiot but he was no where to be found . I wonder where the fuck he went to , i have a hangover and now I'm worried about him . On my back up the stairs heading to my room to get my phone so I can call him , halfway up the stairs i bumped into Stass.

" Morning , where are you rushing to ? " She ask me .

" Morning , I'm looking for Hardin , he didn't come to bed last night. " I say .

" Ayden also haven't return . " She says .

" You know where they went to ? " I ask her .

" No but Hardin came to fetch Ayden last night , they couldn't go anywhere because Ayden was only in boxer. " Ayden says .

" Oh, what that . " I say pointing to the backyard where I saw a flame burning .

" Let's go check it out . " Stass says grabbing my hand as she lead me to the backyard. We walked to the fire pit and guess who was sitting wrapped im blankets while smoking weed ? Hardin and Ayden with Hardins childhood best friends Maxwell Jacobs. His a nice person , Hardin introduced me to him last night.

" What the hell are you doing here ? "Stassie ask them. " Get the fuck in that house now ! " She says pulling Ayden's arm dragging him inside and Hardin started laughing like

" What are you laughing at ? " I ask Hardin .

" Sorry ma'am. " he jokes raising his showing that his surrendering and I smacked him at the back of his head. I felt dragging him inside by his fucking ears but his lucky his friend was sitting here .

" I have to go , my wife left four missed calls and that's not good. " Maxwell say , Hardin walked him out and I waited for him inside of our room. He came in , he closed the door behind and now it's time for me to start yelling . His literally like my fucking child .

" Why the fucking hell would you smoke weed ? " I ask him.

" I didn't smoke , only Max was smoking. " he says.

" Oh , only Max was smoking but you fucking smell like weed ! " I yell . I hate it when people lie to me .

" Babe , i didn't smoke of the blunt . I was just sitting next to him so obviously I'm going to smell like weed . " he says.

" Hardin , i know what weed does to people so please stop . " I say .

" Look I didn't smoke of the blunt okay and that's final I'm going to argue with you. " he says. He turned his back on me heading to the door and I pulled him away from the door .

" You are going to fucking leave this room ,you didn't even sleep. "I say.

" I dont want to sleep. " he says.

" Hardin please , just go sleep . " I beg him .

" I don't want to sleep Olivia . " he says

" Did you sleep last night ? No , you can't not sleep it unhealthy. " I say

" I know , but please baby just let me go . " he says.

" Go where? "I ask him with my arms crossed infront of my chest .

" Fuck all these questions , I'll rather go to fucking bed. " he say as he took shirt off and his jeans. Seeing him undress makes me wanna fuck him . I locked the door and went closer to him , i pushed him on the bed before I got on top of him.

" Wasn't I suppose to go sleep ? " he ask with a smirk on his pretty face and his hands touching my ass .

" I just want some dee. " I say leaning forward to kiss him . His hands touched the end of my t-shirts becore pulling it over my chest .

I stopped him as i stick my hands in his boxers stroking his his already erected penis . I stopped , my hand touching the waistband of his boxer before pulled it down . I went down on my knees imfornt of my bed . I stroked it for one more time before I wrapped my mouth around his length . I started moving it in and out of my mouth sucking his dick , hearing him moan as I sucked on him is so satisfying to me. I like that I'm the only girl that could make him moan like that.

" Come get up . " He says , he picked me up and put me on the bed . He put on a condom before getting ontop of me, slowly slipping inside of me. He started fucking me , he knew just how I wanted it and i liked . He wasn't fucking me that long when I felt my toes curled as I came undone ,His head sunk into my neck as he started sucking on the skin in my neck , hard enough to make a red spot appear . He moved faster and he fucked me harder as he came into the condom .

" Ahhh fuck . " he growled as his head sunk into my neck .

" Wow . " I say out of breath pushing of me , making him lay down next to me.

While me and Hardin were laying in bed ( naked ) , i scooted over closer to him and placed my head on his chest . I felt his hand moving up my thighs before felt his fingers slipping inside of me.

" Stop . " I say removing his hand .

" Come on." He say .

" No, stop ! " I say and he starts tickling me, he knows that i don't like being tickled but still he does it . I begged him to stop repeatedly but still he didn't wanna stop . I laughed until I couldn't anymore. I was out of breath , i tried pushing him of me i couldn't.

" Okay , okay ! " I yell giving in to him , he started kissing me in my neck . I heard my phone's notification go off , i didn't answer. I waited until we finished before I answered the phone . We finished , he got up an walked towards the bathroom to take a shower.

" I'll be there in a sec . " I say .

I pick my phone up from the nightstand , i unlocked my phone and saw that a unknown number sent a message I opened the message and it was a photo. I waited for the photo to laid and that's when I saw it . It was Hardin and that bitch Emily making out in the backyard. When the fuck did this happen ?

" Come on , let's go take a bath. " he says .

" Did you kiss Emily ? " I ask him , the tears ready to roll down my face.

" No . " he answers .

" Don't fucken lie to me ." I yell at him as i threw the phone at his face but it didn't hit his face it went a against his chest before hitting the ground.