1.20.

- Chapter 20.

He walked away leaving in the bathroom all alone , I bow my head down into my palms. What us wrong with me ? Why am I feeling like this ? I got from the toilet and went back to the theatre to finish the movie. I looked at Hardin and he looked at with concern .

" You don't have to worry , I'm good . " I tell him before pulling him closer to me for a kiss.

" Uhm we going to leave now. " Ayden say as he and Stassie are on their way leaving.

" Where are you going? " Hardin ask them.

" We going to a tattoo studio . " Stassie says. I could tell that's she doesn't wanna leave.

" We'll go with and I might even get one more tattoo. " Hardin says .

" One more tattoo ? " I ask him. I never saw a tattoo anywhere in his body. He show me me the inside of his bottom lip that's tattooed in black ink . It reads 'BO$$'

" The worst $12 000 dollars I've spend . " he says in regret .

" So why would you get it in the first place? " I ask him.

" I was drunk as hell. " he says and Ayden starts laughing .

" Lets go and this don't make the same stupid mistake. " I tell him . We went out if the the theatre to the garage . Hardin go into one of his cars and I got in next to him. Ayden and Stassie drove in their own . We drove almost an hour from Woodland hills into the city. We parked infront of the tattoo studio and I started getting nervous. We got out and walked to the store . We went to the girl that was at the desk . A girl was sitting behind the desk , he had black hair with purple ends and dark make-up . She had a while arm sleeve full of tattoos. That must have been painful.

" Hello my name is Tamryn how can I help can I help . " She says with a perky smile .

" We getting tattoos. " Ayden say.

" Okay here a album of different tattoo, choose with one yoh want and I'll get you a tattoo artist. " She says and take out two large albums from under the desk and handed them to us .

" Thank you. " Ayden says and took one book and handed it to Hardin. We went to go sit down on the chairs in the waiting area . Hardin scrolled the the album.

" Can I get you anything to drink . " She ask.

" A bottle of water please . " I tell her .

" I'll take a glass of whiskey. " Hardin says and Ayden ordered one for him and Stass didn't want anything. She went to the back to get it . After drink their whiskey they were ready to get inked . Hardin and went into the tattoo booth together he went to lay down before he took his shirt off . The tattoo artist starts the tattoo machine and started tattooing him on his muscular chest . While he was busy I couldn't help but look at his abs.

****

Finally we are done while Hardin was getting tattooed I was by his side whole time . He was like a baby but my baby . His finished now but it it's a lion , I don't know why he had chose a lion .

" So why the lion . " I ask him on our way home .

" My dad had always wanted a lion tattooed on him but he never got one. " he says.

" Oh , that's a nice . " I say leaning over to his side for a kiss on his cheek .

" You wanna drive ? " he ask me ." My chest is still hurting. " he says.

" Idiot , i cant drive . I told you like a million times already ." I say and smack against the back of his head ( playfully ).

" Ouch , do yoh want me to teach you ? " he ask me , before pulling over .

" Are you serious ? " I ask him.

" Yes , get in my lap . " he says.

" What if we get pull over . " i ask him.

" We are like a block away from our house . " he says pointing out to the road ahead of us . I gave in and if I didnt give he wouldn't stop bugging me. I detached my seatbelt before scooting over on his lap , he adjust the seatbelt for both of us .

" What do i do now ? " i ask him with my hands on ths steering wheel .

" For now , just steer and I'll change the gears ." He says. He started the car for me and we drove away. Thiswas literally one of the cutest moments with him , we got home and i parked the car in ths driveway before we got out . He took his shirt of and i saw the tattoo on bis chest ( again ). It was huge , it covered the whole right side of his chest .

*****
I

heard the annoying sound of my alarm clock ringing on my nightstand . I reach over to the black alarm clock that is sitting on my nightstand. I got out of my bed and slipped into my pink fur slippers before dragging my body over to my en-suite bathroom. I took my pink toothbrush and put some toothpaste on my toothbrush before brushing my teeth. After brushing my teeth I took of my pajamas and left it on the floor before I got into the shower . I squeezed some shower gel onto my sponge and washed my body.

I wrapped a towel around my bodyand hair before walking across the room to my bathroom , i took out a pair of grey button up trouser and a white off shoulder blouse. I dried my curly wet hair before straightening it . I left it to fall down my back , i put on a little make-up ( not too much ). I took out a grey snakeskin like bag and white stilettos. I checked myself in the full length mirror before going downstairs for breakfast , i walk down the staircase with a glass railing before heading to the kitchen for breakfast.

I saw Stassie , Aidan and Hardin sitting at the breakfast table next to the large floor to sealing window that stairs out into the massive backyard. The view was absolutely amazing, i went to sit down next to baby , Hardin and gave him a kiss .

" Morning . " I say , Alice brought me my breakfast to the table . She made eggs , bacon, toast and sausage . I pour myself a glass of orange juice before taking a sausage out of my plate. I took a bite and as i chew i felt the sudden nausea .

" Whats wrong, baby ? " he ask with the concern clear in his tone .

" Nothing . " i say , swallowing the food in my mouth. " I have to go. " i say kicking off my heels before running to the nearest bathroom. I locked the door behind me before sitting on my knees infront of the toilet vomiting my guts out . I hear someone knock on the door and i immediately knew who it was . Hardin.

" I'm calling the doctor. " His voice echoes trough the door .

Follow me on social media :
Instagram📸:@its_shanwillkees
Tik-Tok♪: @shanwill_kees19