1.10

Chapter 10

What exactly is he doing here and his in our kitchen with only his underwear. Did they have sex? Obviously they had sex his in his underwear. She need to stop this or she's going to get hurt , real bad. She will be crushed , i need to put this to a stop.

After he leaves I will have to talk to her . I ignored him and just walked to my room , I took the pant suit off and I was in my underwear. I pulled on a white cropped t-shirt and a grey camouflage pants with white sneaker .

Now that I'm dressed in causal clothes I can go SHOPPING . I grabbed my phone and my credit card before I went out of my room . I saw Stassie and the guy making out on the kitchen island. GROSS.

" We eat there . " I say and Stassie jumps of the island and I walk outside. Just as I walk outside to catch a taxi I saw a car pulling up infront of me . I walk away and the driver honk the car and I walk closer.

" Where are you going? " The driver ask and his voice sounds familiar. HARDIN.

" I'm going to the mall . " I say and he pushes the door open .

" Get in . " he offers and I got in. " Why are you going to the mall ? " he ask and the her car moves.

" I need to get some nice clothes for my new job . " I answer.

" Okay, now I can tell what clothes looks sexy on you . " he says with a naughty smirk .

" Oh shut up ! " I say punching him against his arm and he chuckles.

" What I'm being honest. " he says chuckling.

After like a fifteen minute drive he parked in parking lot of the mall . I got out of the car and we walked together inside of the mall . Together and people instantly took pictures of us and I let go of his hand . We walked into the clothing store and he got the place shut down for a hour so we can be alone in there . I picked out a few dresses , skirts and blouses for work.

" Can I get you champagne ? " one of the sales people ask at the store , his nametag reads Julian.

" Sure , that would be nice . We actually have something to celebrate. " Hardin ask .

" Oh do we ? " I ask .

" Yeah your new job. " he simply answers.

" Hmmm ok. " I say . The guy brought the champagne for each one of us.

" If you need anything call for me . " he says before leaving. I took a sip of my champagne .

" I need to try on these clothes. " I say and took my last sip of my champagne before I went into the fitting room. I pulled the grey curtain close before I start undressing. I put on the black skirt that end just above my knees with a white silk blouse. I opened the curtain and showed him the outfit .

" What do you think ? " I ask him before spinning around.

" You look gorgeous in anything that you wear . " he says.

" Come on ! Just tell me . " I say .

" Do you like it ? Because I love it. " he ask .

" So I'm buy this next outfit . " I say and walk back into the fitting room. I put on a dark purple velvet of shoulder dress that end just below my knees. The dress a little tight but I can walk in it . I walk out and he whistled .

" Damn , you are going to make the rest of girl at that office red with envy baby. " he says and it makes me blush immediately.

" Oh stop it. " I say and push a stand of hair behind my ear as I blushed at his comment. I tried I tried on a few more outfits before we finished. When we to pay for the clothes , Hardin offered to the bill. Just because his rich doesn't mean he has to for everything that i want . After arguing about who's going to pay the bill for my clothes we finally came to an agreement. I'LL PAY FOR THE CLOTHES AND HE CAN BUY US LUNCH .

I ended up with five bags filled with clothes,shoe's and new handbags . Even though me and Stassie aren't on speaking terms I still bought her something that she would like . It was expensive but when it comes to my best friend , the girl who gave me a home when I had nothing is into care about the price. We went to a Mexican Fast food Restaurant his choice . I got tacos for me and Stassie and Hardin got something called a tamales. Apparently it's really good. We took to go .

NOW I JUST HOPE THAT , THAT GUY THAT STASSIE IS SEEING IS NOT THERE.

When we got home he parked his car in the parking lot up before we took the elevator to my floor . When we got out of the elevator I saw the guy but he didn't see me because he was busy staring down into his phone. Hardin and him just walked past them . I turned around and he look before waving at me but I just gave him a nervous smile. We into my apartment and Stassie was sitting on the couch eating ice cream.

" Hey , Anastasia ." Hardin greets.

" Hey . " She greets back .

" We brought food. It's Tacos you want ? " he ask and she gets up from the couch . She went to sit next to me on the chair surrounding the kitchen island. I'M SURPRISED THAT SHE CAME TO SIT NEXT TO ME . I her a small cardboard takeaway box filled with three tacos. SHE LOVE TACOS. When we first moved into the apartment we ate tacos for like a week straight. After eating I gave her black and gold handbag I bought her .

" Thank you . " she says and pulled in for a hug . " I'm still mad at you for leaving me at the club . " She add .

" I'm sorry . " I say. " Oh and j got the job I'm starting tomorrow. " I say.

" Congratulations. " She says and pulled me into a hug. So that's shorted now I need to get to bed. She took the bag to her room.

" I'm going home , you wanna come with and meet my family ? " He ask.

" Sure let me grab a jacket first . " I say and run to my room to grab a hoodie and my shoe's before I went back to Hardin.

" Stas don't wait for her. " he says and she chuckles as we walk out of the apartment. We went to his car , he put the key in ignition and the car roars to life . While we were driving I was because I didn't know if he lives on his own or with his mom. What if he lives with his mom , I'm not ready to meet his mother and the rest of his family. So many things ran through my mind one of them was "What if his family don't like me because I don't for in with them ? " I felt his hand squeezing my thigh. I turned around to him and he smiles and I smile back . The car stops infront of this metal gate and it automatically opened. We drove around the gorgeous fountain before we got out . He left his car there and we walked to the front door together. A older looking woman opened the double doors for us revealing the beautiful modern mansion from inside. Every was white with art hanging on the walls. The house looked like a fucking museum.

" Good evening ma'am and Mr Smith. " She says can I gave her polite nervous smile and she returned the smile .

" Amanda is mother home ? " he ask her.

" You just missed her Sir. " She says . " Can I take you coats and get anything to drink ?" She ask.

" No Amanda we going to leave again. " he says .

He leads me to white stairs with the glass railing. His home is lovely. We walked to his room I suppose, he pushed the white wood door open that leads into his room . He had a massive king sized bed , with a giant flat screen television and large window showcasing their massive backyard , pool , basketball court , tennis court and a guest house . With all that features there's still a massive about of space .

" Make yourself at home . " he says .

" Can I sit on your bed ? " I ask him.

" We can do more then just sit on my bed . " he says.

" Oh shut up . " I say and walk over to his bed. His bed so much comfier then mine will ever be. He walks into another room in his room that looks like his closer, everything was so neatly packed. I followed him inside and it's way bigger them it looks. I went to go sit on the armchair inside of his closer and it twice the size of my bedroom. I watched him as he grabbed a pair of jeans and a t-shirt and a hoodie with sneakers . I watch him get undressed and then again dress in the clothes that he picked out .IT KINDA MADE ME SHY. He again picked out a grey suite with a white shirt , grey tie and black dress shoe's. Tomorrow I might wear that tight grey dress I bought earlier today. After he got what he wanted we left his mansion. After we walked down the stair I bumped into someone . It him . They guy that Stas made out with . Oh my god .

" Sorry . " He says and look up to me almost like he saw a ghost. Oh my god , he is Hardins brother.