Aftermatch

{2, 131 words}

"Oh?" Suga thought he was lying. He's done a lot of sexual things, how could he not like it? "I-it's not you, it's the fact that there's still one thing I hate about myself, and it's the the thing between my legs." Jungkook felt completely stupid now that he admitted it to someone out loud.

Yoongi was never going to talk to him ever again.

"I always hated fixing myself, I'm just so disgusting, I hate it." Jungkook heard himself start to talk badly about himself, and he couldn't make himself stop. "And I just don't know why someone as beautiful and flawless as you could ever even think I look good, let alone wasting your precious breath saying that you love me." Jungkook realized this was the voices taking over his mind, and he couldn't say anything if it wasn't hurtful toward himself. "And no matter how much I work out I'm always fat and lazy, and ARMY is completely blind when they cheer for me. They're only pretending to love me because all of you look so much better than me so they don't want me to feel left out." Jungkook rambled on and on about how he saw himself, and he didn't realize Suga wasn't saying anything until he had to stop to breath because he was crying so hard.

"Are you done yet?"

Jungkok turned around in Suga's lap with a face full of shock, and red eyes with tear-stained cheeks. "Wh-at?" He choked out, looking him in his eyes. "Are you don't talking bad about yourself?" Suga repeated, holding an unreadable expression. Jungkook hesitantly nodded his head, and turned back around so he didn't have to look at Suga any longer than he had to.

"For a fact, it is not a waste of any breath expressing how much I love you, Jungkook. If anything, it would be my last 4 words that ever leave my mouth. My love towards you isn't a bomb just waiting to go off. It's not fragile, and it's not something that will eventually run out over time. What ARMY thinks is up to them. But I've been to the eye doctor multiple times in my life, and my eyes are superior. So it is not a lie that I say you are beautiful, because you are truely a work of art. And even people with as bad eyesight as Namjoon, they can see your beauty just as clear as I can." Suga told him in a softer tone, resting his head on his shoulder. Jungkook cried harder at the softness, and the pang in his heart.

"B-but, w-why does N-Namjoon hyung have bad e-eyesight?" Jungkook asked, but still covered in tears. "Because he always runs into things and breaks stuff that I'm always stuck dealing with." Suga joked, gently tracing shapes on the younger stomach. "I-I almost want to laugh." Jungkook told him quickly with a broken smile. "You can laugh when you're sad, you know." Suga lightly kissed the younger's neck with a warm smile. "I-I bet you would k-know." Jungkook sniffled, wiping his tears with his hands. "I would know. I love you, Kookie." Suga smiled. "I-I'm sorry I keep d-doing this to y-you." Jungkook told him, rubbing his eyes.

"Do what?" Suga asked calmly, continuing to draw shapes on the younger's abdomen. "Getting you all excited and just shoot you d-down." Jungkook told him, a light blush forming on his cheeks. "What do you me- oh." Suga's voice went low when he realized what the maknae was talking about, and bit down on his bottom lip.

"Jungkook, don't worry about it. I care more about you than I do myself, and I'd never want to hurt you. Even if it means I'm stuck like this for a while." He told him, letting out a light laugh to hopefully make the situation less heated and awkward. "But y-you know you can hurt yours-self." Jungkook told him, repeating in his head to stop crying. "Pretty sure you already know I like hurting myself." Suga laughed.

"So that makes you a masochist."

"Eh, not really. I could be the sadist and you could be the masochist instead."