Again

{2, 082 words}

Practice without the 95 liners wasn't too terrible, but it was in fact very difficult. Jungkook was assigned to do a front flip over Jimin, considering Jin couldn't. It pained Suga's shoulder, and RM didn't want to. J-Hope volunteered, but their choreographer decided Jungkook was fit for the position. Although, the move wouldn't be performed until tomorrow when Jimin was feeling better. Jungkook felt pride that he finally pulled off a move he couldn't quite get the past few days, but kept it inside so he wouldn't stop the flow.

Another day went by that Taehyung didn't wake up, which was discouraging. The longer Taehyung was in the coma, the more Suga felt he was the one to blame. He had done this to his dongsaeg, and if he didn't wake up...

Suga wouldn't be able to live with himself, knowing he killed not only his best friend, but a loved idol to millions.

"Alright, choreography's looking great, guys!" Their choreographer smiled at the members, and quickly took a few sips of his water. "Bang-PD asked how the songs are going?" He added, looking between the three music producers of the group. "It's going pretty good." RM nodded, but secretly screaming inside. "Probably the only thing that's going good right now." Suga sighed, leaving the practice room for the bathroom.

"Kinda true." Jin laughed lightly. "Kook lost his voice." J-Hope explained to their choreographer. "Ah." Their choreographer nodded, now knowing why the maknae hasn't spoken a word. Jungkook nodded, and left the practice room to retrieve Suga. He went into the hallway, but found his hyung sitting on the floor against the wall with his head in his hands. He sat down next to him, and moved his hands out of the way, and pecked his cheek.

Suga looked up, and saw Jungkook's bright and innocent smile. "I can literally read your thoughts." He sighed as he stood up. Jungkook giggled, and intertwined their hands together as he pulled him towards the practice room. Suga blushed at the skin ship, and allowed himself to be dragged by his boyfriend.

Jungkook smiled as he entered the practice room, and chirped in satisfaction. Suga groaned at his return, and went back to the other members with a pout. "Maybe if we finish early, we can go see Taehyung." Jin suggested. "Yeah, that would be fine." J-Hope agreed.

The five members continued their practice for the next three hours, which slowly turned into five. Then it was 11:30, and after that was 3:15. 3:15 faded into 6:20, and continued on to 9:55.

"Good night." J-Hope nodded to their choreographer as he left the room, breathing heavily for air. "Are we still gonna see, Taehyung tonight?" RM asked, taking a few more sips of his water. Jungkook nodded his head, facing the wall with his arm between his head and the wooden walls. "We'll go after we can breathe properly." J-Hope joked, his heart beating extremely fast. Jin laughed breathlessly, and looked at the time on his phone. "We have an hour." He announced. The members agreed, and caught their breath within a few minutes.

-----

"I'm sorry, visiting hours are over." The members were told by Taehyung's doctor, and sighed as they stood up. "We gotta go, Taehyungie. We'll see you tomorrow." RM told his unconscious dongsaeng, grabbing his phone off of the hospital bed. "Jimin-ah had a bad hangover, so I'm afraid you'll have to sleep alone tonight." Jin explained, but wanting to laugh at Jimin's state. Jungkook was careful when he hugged his hyung good night, and held Suga's hand as they were forced out of Taehyung's room.

The members reached their dorm, and we're disappointed but not surprised to hear sounds of throwing up from the closest bathroom. "Chim, you alright?" J-Hope asked as he went into the bathroom, and rubbed the younger's back. Jimin groaned lowly at the extreme nausea he was feeling, and collapsed back against J-Hope. "Did you take some Tylenol?" J-Hope asked in a caring voice, holding Jimin against him. "Mhm." Jimin nodded, even if his head was pounding with a strong migraine. "I got you." J-Hope picked up the smaller one of the two, and carried him to his room.