Explanations

{2, 238 words}

"Wait...what?" RM looked at Jungkook, confused. "I like Yoongi hyung romantically and I know I shouldn't and it's bad but I do, and I thought you should know." Jungkook explained quickly.

"JUNGKOOK I THOUGHT YOU KILLED SOMEONE, YOU GOT ME WORRIED FOR NO REASON!" RM yelled playfully. "WELL I'M SORRY BUT I'M KINDA SCARED RIGHT NOW!" Jungkook yelled back, laughing nervously. RM burst into laughter from relief, actually worried Jungkook did something serious. "You seriously had me thinking police were gonna come banging on the door, Kook." RM laughed, placing his hand over his heart. "Well- I mean...it's kinda bad, so I wouldn't be surprised." Jungkook told him.

"You really think you're going to go to jail for this?"

"Um...y-yes."

"Why? That's ridiculous to think, Kookie. Don't think that." RM told him softly, walking up to him to put an arm around his shoulder. "I-I mean, w-what if ARMY doesn't like me anymore? W-what if Suga hyung is dis-disgusted and hates me forever?" Jungkook asked, looking up into RM's eyes with tear-filled ones. "Aw, Kookie, it's okay." RM hugged the younger, resting his head on top of his.

Jungkook really didn't want to cry, but he was really scared at this moment.

"Jungkook it's okay to feel what you're feeling. Don't think anybody will love you any less then they already do. If you don't want me to tell anyone, I won't. But if you do, then I can. I am perfectly okay with it, and I bet everyone who knows, or, will know, is too." RM comforted him. "I-I know, I'm just s-scared of what will happen to us." Jungkook sniffled, trying really hard not to cry. "Us?" RM asked, lifting his head up to run his fingers through the maknae's soft hair.

"E-everyone else. What if people assume you guys a-are in love with each other too and I just make things really bad?" Jungkook fiddled with his fingers nervously. "Oh well. ARMY already does that 24/7, I don't think it'll change a lot." RM joked, trying to cheer him up. "But then there's gonna be all these scaldels with you guys, a-and then-" "I'm okay with that, Jungkook. I don't want you to hide your feelings away because of what you think others will think, okay?" RM separated their hug, and looked Jungkook in his eyes just in time to see a tear roll down his cheek.

Jungkook nodded his head, and was too embarrassed to make eye-contact so he looked down. "When do you plan on telling him?" RM asked carefully. "I-I don't know." Jungkook studdered, his heart freaking out just at the thought of confession. "Okay-" RM was cut off by the door opening, and the two turned around to see Suga poking his head in the door.

"Oh- I can come back later." Suga made short eye-contact with Jungkook, and saw he was crying. "Um, what's up? You okay?" RM asked. Jungkook let go of RM's shirt he didn't know he was holding, and wiped his tears with his hand. "Uh- I was gonna see if we could talk about something, but, it can wait." Suga told him calmly. "No, it's okay, I-I'm okay." Jungkook spoke up, looking between RM and Suga. "Are you sure, because I don't want to interrupt anything cause it's not a big deal-" "It's okay, hyung." Jungkook cut off Suga, and pushed past him to leave.

He couldn't believe he just told RM about his feelings for Suga.

How stupid.

He went into Taehyung's room, and found him on his phone with Jimin laying on his lap. "Hey, Kookie." Taehyung smiled at him. Jimin looked up from his phone, and patted a spot next to him on Taehyung's bed. Jungkook laughed as he jumped on Taehyung's bed, and flopped down next to Jimin. "Aren't you supposed to be asleep?" Jimin asked in a joking manner. "Aren't you supposed to be asleep?" Jungkook asked smartly. "...fair enough." Jimin laughed. "I just had to talk to Namjoon hyung for a minute, and then Suga hyung came in so I left." Jungkook explained.