Fights

{2, 518 words}

"F-f*ck o-off."

"F*ck off."

"F-f*ck off."

"F*ck off!"

"F*ck off!"

"Okay, not so loud."

"Sorry, hyung."

Jungkook laughed, besides the tears on his cheeks. Suga smiled at the youngers laughter, taking a moment to breathe. Once Jungkook's laughter died down, he realized Suga was staring at him with a calmed smile. "What is it, hyung?" He asked a little nervously. "ARMY's right." Suga smiled at him with his hands in his lap. Jungkook thought he saw Suga's eyes dart down to his lips. "What-" "You make the most mean things sound so innocent, and kind." Suga leaned back a bit out of nervousness, feeling a light blush beginning to form on his cheeks.

"Um- I'm sorry for cursing-" "I told you you could. I'm not mad about it, you're, what, 23 years old? You can say what you want, you're not a child." Suga interrupted him. "Yeah- and you're, what, 67?" Jungkook asked in an innocent tone, smirking evily. "Yah! I am not that old!" Suga scolded him, playfully smacking his shoulder. "You're older than me." Jungkook snickered, laughing evily. "So? More of a reason for you to respect me!" Suga yelled playfully at the younger.

"Okay, okay. I love you, hyung."

Suga felt his heart burn and flutter at the same time at Jungkook's words, and looked down at his lap to hopefully hide his blushing. "I love you too, Kook." He finally spoke, looking up to the maknae.

Jungkook could tell his hyung was flustered, but, why?

Out of nowhere, Jungkook detected heat.

This moment of their eye-contact was getting heated.

What? Why?

"T-they're gone now." Jungkook broke the silence, also breaking their eye-contact as he looked down at his hyung's gray comforter that dressed his bed. "Good." Suga laughed lightly. "Thank you for coming."

Jungkook looked up at Suga with a confused expression when he didn't finish. "T-to me! Thank you for coming to me and telling me!" Suga quickly finished, looking shocked himself. The two burst back into laughter, with Suga's heart beating rapidly in his chest. "It makes me happy that you came and told me, besides it being, what, 2 in the morning?" Suga smiled, looking over at his clock. "I'm sorry for waking you up-" "Don't be sorry, Kook- again, I told you to if they came back." Suga interrupted him. "I know...it felt weird cursing." Jungkook laughed awkwardly.

"Why? Cause you don't do it often?" Suga questioned. "Well, that, and the fact that I'm not really supposed to, and because it's bad and I'd get in trouble if I-" "What you don't know won't hurt you. You're making me feel like I'm gonna get in big trouble all the time." Suga laughed. "Sorry." Jungkook chuckled. "Hey, Kook?" Suga's expression went serious suddenly, causing Jungkook to look up at him nervously.

"Yeah-" "Would you want to sleep with me- for the rest of the night?" Suga questioned the younger. "If it's okay with you, hyung." Jungkook mumbled, looking in his eyes nervously. "Yeah, it's fine with me." Suga smiled, moving over onto the left side of his bed. Jungkook shifted himself under the gray sheets and comforter, and got into a comfortable fetal-like position.

"Good night, hyung."

"Good night, Jungkook."

-----

The second J-Hope woke up, he realized Jin was still in his arms- which was completely abnormal, considering he was always the first one awake. His arm was trapped underneath the older, so he wasn't able to get out of bed without awakening his hyung. "Good morning, Jin hyung." He spoke up as if he had just woken up.