Anxiety*

{2, 441 words}
*Trigger Warning!

"W-what?"

Taehyung went wide-eyed at the sight of Suga standing in the doorway, obviously hearing everything they were saying. RM was as frozen as ice, not sure what to do in this situation. "U-uh..." Taehyung managed to choke out. "H-hyung, w-what...what did you hear?" RM asked, swallowing the knot in his throat. "Jungkook has a-!" "What are we talking about?" Jungkook appeared behind Suga with a bright smile.

Suga jumped as he turned around, and smacked the maknae clear across his face.

"Ow!" Jungkook yelped as he stepped back, placing his hand over his cheek as tears quickly formed in his eyes. "W-what was that for?!" Jungkook asked desperately, looking in Suga's eyes directly as he started to cry. "Y-Yoongi!" RM yelled as he switched back to reality, and quickly went over to the two. Suga looked Jungkook in the eyes before suddenly leaving the room. "K-Kookie, are you okay?" Taehyung asked, placing his arms around the younger's shoulders to comfort him. "W-why did he s-slap m-me?" Jungkook looked up at Taehyung with soft eyes, that were leaking fresh tears. "I don't know-" "I will go talk to him." RM decided as he left the two youngest members alone, and went to find Suga.

"D-did I do s-something wr-wrong?" Jungkook cried, confused on why Suga would hurt him after everything he knows that's going on with him internally. "No, you didn't do anything wrong, Jungkookie." Taehyung sighed internally at the fact he technically slapped Jungkook. "Is he m-mad with me?" Jungkook asked, trying to go through everything he said and did to Suga within the past two days. "I don't think so, Kookie. It might've just been an accident." Taehyung told him sincerely.

"Why did you slap Jungkook?!" RM asked desperately as he walked into Suga's room. He found him pacing around his room anxiously. "Yoongi hyu-" "Namjoon is Taehyung telling the truth?" Suga cut him off, turning around to face to him, biting his nails slightly. "U-um...a-about what?" RM asked nervously. "About, Jungkook...'s...feelings." Suga hesitated every word, his heart going a million miles an hour. "T-that's not for me to tell, hyung." RM told him awkwardly, hoping Suga didn't take it as a yes. "Namjoon please just tell me! It was an accident when I hit him and if it's true then I have to go apologize like crazy, and it's stressing me out, and you know what I want to do right now!" Suga yelled, letting his hand fall from his mouth. "H-hyung, please don't d-do that right now, but I can't tell you." RM cursed internally every time he studdered. God, what was wrong with him?

"Do you want me to pass out from blood loss, Namjoon?! Huh?! Just tell me!" Suga yelled at him, already feeling himself turning around for something sharp. "Hyung, don't pull that card! That's just pety!" RM yelled back. "Fine-but it's true. Please just tell me if what Taehyung said was true." Suga told him in a more calmed voice.

There was a long silence between the two.

A very long silence.

Nothing but eye-contact was happening in Suga's room at this point.

"It's not true."

-----

Jungkook sat against the wall of the big practice room with his head down, and knees to his chest. He's been doing a lot of this certain position, mainly because it hurt his arm a bit and the voices told him to hurt himself. Also because it hid him from the world.

"Hey Kookie!"

Jungkook looked up when the music was paused, and the members had stopped practicing without their choreographer. "Wanna get us all a slurpie from downstairs?" J-Hope suggested with a bright smile- as usual. "Sure." Jungkook agreed, getting up from the floor. Jin resumed the music, sitting down right next to it since his ankle was still bothering him a lot. Knowing what flavors his hyung's liked, Jungkook left the practice room, and took the elevator down to the BigHit Entertainment lobby, or first floor.