Part 26

Time Skip (20 years in the future.) 
You and Kenma were now in your late 30's. You now had gotten a house, and moved out of the appartement. Kenma's business had been doing great.
You let out a heavy sigh, "Today's the day..."
"Huh, what is it, love?" Kenma was on his game, but quickly fixed his gaze towards you.
"Kuroo gets let out of jail today," you told him
"Oh," Kenma started, "He can't be obsessing over you still, surely not."
"but what if he is, he tried to kill you. Who's to stop him from still obsessing over me?" You asked.
"It's ok, I'll protect you." He got up and picked you up. He gave you a bunch of kisses from you forehead, down to your collarbone.

A few days had went by, and you thought you didn't have to worry about Kuroo. Kenma would always let you be in his arms, when you got scared that Kuroo was there. For example on night there was a thunderstorm, and you heard a branch tapping on the window. You got scared thinking it was Kuroo, but Kenma was right there to protect you.

Kenma was at a meeting, and you heard a window break open. You got scared, assuming it was Kuroo as you did. It was a buff man, with unkept black hair. As soon as you saw his face you knew it was Kuroo.
"Hey Shorty!" Kuroo had said approaching you slowly.
"What the fuck are you doing here?" You grabbed a knife, and ran under the table, texting Kenma to call the cops immediately.
"Hah! You think hiding underneath the table, is going to stop me from getting you!" He said. He grabbed your ankle, pulling you out from under the table. You started kicking your feet, causing him to loose his grip. You crawled away from him, he chased after you. He had tackled you, then picked you up. Kuroo put a knife to your neck, "If I can't have you, no one can!" He screamed. The cops rushed in, shooting Kuroo in the arm that the knife was in. Had slit your throat, and you covered the cut with your hands. Trying to keep the blood in, the officers hand Kuroo pinned to the ground.
Kenma rushed in, "sorry I'm late, are you ok baby?" he gave you a small kiss on the cheek, then got the first aid kit from the bathroom. He had taken a bandage out, and put it on the cut.
You had to be transported to the hospital. They gave you stitches, and you couldn't speak for about a month.
Kuroo had been sentenced to life in prison, and  you and Kenma felt you could live a happy and peaceful life now.

Requested by @KenmaIsBaby123
I hope you enjoyed :)