The Hangout

I got my bike and went to Kenna's house. When you got there, you went up to the porch, and knocked on the door. Kenma opened the door, and greeted you inside. He had shown you around, showing you the kitchen, living room, dining room, and bathroom. He had made popcorn, and wanted to watch a movie with you, if you were up for it. You said yes, and he gave you options of movies y'all could watch on netflix. You had chosen a movie you've never seen, 'A Silent Voice'
He accommodated you with a beverage. He had put on the movie, and got out blankets for both of you. Near the end, he saw you starting to tear up. He put his arms around you, blushing, pulling you close. Your face started turning red, but you were still tearing up. In his arms, you felt warm, and a sense of protection. Y'all had finished the movie, and he sat up, taking his arms off you. You smiled, "so what now?" He looked down at his switch. "We can play Animal Crossing together, if you'd like." He offered. "Sure, but I don't have my switch with me..." You said. "Just take Kuroo's" He said, pointing over at another switch. You got up and grabbed it. For the next hour or so y'all had played. You had finally gotten off, and laid your head on his shoulder. You slowly fell asleep, and it took Kenma awhile to notice. When he did, he smiled, and carried you to his bed. He tucked you in, and kissed your forehead.
Kenma's Pov
Y/N fell asleep. She was so adorable, I had put my switch away, and carried her to my bed. I got out, another video game, and started playing that. About two hours had went by, and the sun had started to set. I had gotten off my game, and woke Y/N up. She got up, and looked around. "Oh, you fell asleep, so I carried you to my bed. The sun is starting to set, you should probably head home soon. You want anything to eat before you do go?" I asked her. She nodded, and had gotten up. I walked her to the kitchen, and made her some Dino Chicken Nuggets. She had ate them all, and then left.
Y/N pov
I can't believe I fell asleep. That's missed out time, I could've spent with Kenma. I grabbed my bike, and started heading home. I had stayed up, a little later than usual, despite it being  school night.

A/N
Sorry I haven't added to the story in a while 😖