Part 20

You dragged him into another kiss. After a few seconds you broke it, both of you were blushing.
"Does that answer your question?"
He nodded, "Do you want to take me back?"
"Yeah, first let me get my laptop." You said, unlocking the door and running up. You grabbed your laptop, and came running back out.
"Ok, now Im ready!" you said, holding Kenma's hand and walking.
"I love the flowers you gave me, just like when we planted Tulips in Animal Crossing." He said
You nodded, as you guys approached the hospital. You had reached Kenma's room.
"Do we need to hook the tubes up?" You asked, "if so how?"
"I'm not sure." He said, "It'll be fine."
Kenma laid back into the hospital bed. You laid next to him. Opening up your laptop and putting on Netflix. You put on the movie you guys first watched together. You laid your head onto his chest, and he wrapped his arms around you. You guys fell asleep cuddling up to each other. It was kind of like the dream you had that night.

School was now different without Kuroo, but you guys were safer now. It was just Kenma picking you up now. Every time he picked you up, he would always compliment how beautiful you looked.

You and him went on a bunch of dates including; stargazing, a picnic, water park, and playing volleyball together. You had spent more time at Kenma's house, than your own. You had already taken several of his hoodies and shirts. It smelled like him, you would wear them to sleep when you couldn't be at Kenma's.  They made you feel a sense of safety.